Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mitoma

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
65FD3302-9A98-4353-9A08-4F319CDF0EC0.png

Please spare a moment to laugh at AFTV’s valuation.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
That's not a valuation - it's what we (apparently) paid for him.
Not according to aftv. they say we paid £2-3m which was mor or less what Was reported at the time

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mitoma is just a sensational talent. Pretty much every time he gets the ball he makes things happen, teams just cannot live with him. Week-in, week-out he is causing absolute CARNAGE for the opposition, I just love watching him. He's better than Knockaert. I think he is the best Albion winger I have ever seen.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
No wish to disagree entirely or Grinch Mitoma's performance, but he was only outstanding to the penalty box yesterday. Solly actually was outstanding. Mitoma's end product was in the pre De Zerbi Solly March category. Once he and Roberto have more time together and we consistently see his best, he will indeed be outstanding. But against Liverpool he was more terrorising. Exciting though.
Likewise I don't necessarily disagree with you his end product could have been better Saturday. However it seemed everything we created certainly in the first half he had a significant involvement in.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Mitoma is just a sensational talent. Pretty much every time he gets the ball he makes things happen, teams just cannot live with him. Week-in, week-out he is causing absolute CARNAGE for the opposition, I just love watching him. He's better than Knockaert. I think he is the best Albion winger I have ever seen.
We seem to be saying this regularly as another amazing talent comes through, but he's not just possibly our best winger ever, I think he's probably the best player we've ever had full stop.

I can't quite get over how good he is. I keep trying to explain to other fans who haven't seen him just how special he is and they won't believe it. And although the fans who have seen him play will admit he is excellent, they refuse to accept quite how good he is because he plays for Brighton. He is incredible.

I don't think it's hyperbole to say on form that he's the best player in the PL currently.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
See ya Trent.

mitoma.gif
He had a torrid afternoon, Mitoma exploited every single weakness in his game - and there are quite a few of them. Now things aren't going well for Liverpool, we're seeing the flaws in TAA's game laid bare, and why GS hasn't fancied him for England. Great from Mitoma, but that was Sunday morning park football poor from Trent.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
his first touch is out of this world, he is unbelievably good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here