Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mirror says replacement lined up is Oscar!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
If OGJ is not our next manager, I will be absolutely gutted. And I don't know the first ting about him apart from what I've read. And they are far better qualifications than Tim Effing Sherwood!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gus but I will be departing your bus at the next stop and getting into the back of my new osCAR! (Hopefully)

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
The bloke who wrote this article is a complete bellend. He probably got the 'scope' from the numerous BHA fans on Twitter who don't know anymore than you and me.

That said, a fraud investigator for a well known Bookmakers suggested heavily to me that he would be the new manager....... I just don't like the Mirror or John Cross! TURD

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
John Cross of the Mirror got Pochettino to Southampton absolutely right the day before anyone even knew Adkins was on his way out. And you'll note that the byline on the Mirror story is that of John Cross.

He also wrote this:

"Former England boss Steve McClaren is the shock name on Wigan's three-man managerial short-list.

Latics chairman Dave Whelan is keen on McClaren, Brighton's Gus Poyet and Rene Meulensteen"

It was Owen Coyle.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
According to Sport.es in Spain, Oscar Garcia will be offered a two-year deal by #bhafc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Need translation

Oscar Garcia , who left the bench of Maccabi Tel Aviv after lead you to the league title in Israel ten years after his latest conquest, is the favorite to take the bench for Brighton , southern England club that came within one step to achieve promotion to the Premier last season.

The Brighton works with a list of four candidates, it also excelling Tim Sherwood , but is preferred by the club, considering his work in the quarry Barca and Maccabi Israel, protruding beyond the title, the have implemented a game system based on defined and Barca. That circumstance would have been decisive among the English club advisors.

The Catalan coach, who was among the candidates to succeed Manuel Pellegrini in Malaga and was also probed to replace Manzano , Mallorca has already been contacted by the leaders of the 'Seagulls', that since Thursday negotiate the termination of Gustavo Poyet , who after losing in the play off for promotion against Crystal Palace was suspended from his job for criticizing, he said, "little ambition" club.

Poyet, who has a contract with Brighton for three more seasons, could agree to their departure from the club, along with collaborators Charlie Oatway and Mauricio Taricco, this same weekend, when it is expected that employees of President Tony Bloom accelerate negotiations with Pere Guardiola , manager of Oscar that could move to Brighton today.

Although details were not disclosed, to Oscar , who would join the club with a helper that Catalan and have chosen but he did not, yet, make known, he would be offered a contract for two seasons.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bloom for President..!!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Need translation

Òscar Garcia, that abandoned the stool of the Maccabi of Tel Aviv after conducting him to the title of League of Israel ten years after its last conquest, is the favorite maximum to occupy the stool of the Brighton, southern club of England that remained to a step of achieving the ascent to the Premier this last season.

The Brighton works with a list of four candidates, excelling also in her Tim Sherwood, but is the preferred by the club, keeping in mind its work in the quarry of the Barça and in the Maccabi of Israel, excelling, beyond the title, the to have established a system of definite play and based on the Barça. That decisive circumstance would have been among the advisors of the English club.

The Catalonian coach, that was among the candidates to happen Manuel Pellegrini in the Malaga and was also tested for replace apple Tree in the Majorca, already has been contacted for the leaders of the 'Seagulls', that from Thursday they negotiate the cancellation of Gustavo Poyet, who after fall in the play off of ascent set against the Crystal Palace was suspended of its functions by criticize the, according to him, "little Ambition" of the club.

Poyet, that has contract in vigor with the Brighton for three seasons more, would be able to agree its exit of the club, next to its collaborating Charlie Oatway and Mauricio Taricco, this same weekend, when it is expected that the collaborators of the president Tony Bloom accelerate the negotiations with Pere piggy bank, manager of Òscar that would be able to be displaced this very day to Brighton.

Although they have not transcended details, to Oscar, who would be incorporated to the club with an assistant that the Catalonian already would have chosen but he has not wanted, still, to bring to light, him he would be offered a contract of two seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here