Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Warren stating the bleeding obvious that Wurzel has lost the plot
we really need the 3 points

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lopez has played well the last couple of games. People seem confused what he's in the team for. His passing and crossing has been good recently. His free kick put the goal on a plate for Leo vs Hull, and he was MotM vs Wigan.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Don't worry guys, this could be 442!

Lopez right, Orlandi left, Stephens and Andrews in the middle and Ulloa and Jesse up top.

YEA, BITCH!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't worry guys, this could be 442!

Lopez right, Orlandi left, Stephens and Andrews in the middle and Ulloa and Jesse up top.

YEA, BITCH!
Odds against.....but I like your thinking.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A good-looking side to me. Some good ballplayers with a dart of refreshing pace now administered to the forward line. Could be good. I think Spanish Dave might be feeling a bit better about things and might put on another good show. Come on SD! Spring is almost here!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Very disappointed to see Lopez and Andrews start. Where is Lua Lua?

Andrews is the completely obvious replacement for the injured Ince, and LuaLua is presumably also injured if he's not in the squad.

Surely you can see that?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buckley on the bench , I consider it a wise move from Oscar as it allows Buckley to terrorise the Millwall defence midway through the 2nd half. Spanish Dave is a proven penalty taker.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Lopez has played well the last couple of games. People seem confused what he's in the team for. His passing and crossing has been good recently. His free kick put the goal on a plate for Leo vs Hull, and he was MotM vs Wigan.

I was convinced it was Andrews who took the free-kick. Am I completely wrong?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ince injured, Agustien and Obika at the Odeon watching the Lego Movie

It goes without saying that Agustein and O'Bika are a pair of bricks.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Buckley on the bench , I consider it a wise move from Oscar as it allows Buckley to terrorise the Millwall defence midway through the 2nd half. Spanish Dave is a proven penalty taker.
When was our last penalty....seems a while since we've had one? Spanish Dave first goalscorer has just begun to look an attractive proposition.

:)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think Stephens could play that role with Forster-Caskey/Agustien and Orlandi in front of him.

After watching JFC's performance at Hull, I'd pick Andrews. JFC looked utterly out of his depth and completely shot of confidence. Andrews, on the other hand, had a bad first half, but once he found himself in his natural position (just in front of the defence) after Ince went off, he was fine.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Spanish Dave first goalscorer has just begun to look an attractive proposition.

It is St David's Day, after all...have some of that :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When was our last penalty....seems a while since we've had one? Spanish Dave first goalscorer has just begun to look an attractive proposition.

We're due a penalty , Millwall like to mix it up , we might have a referee giving a decision in our favour for once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here