Sompting
And what point is he trying to make?

none - another keyboard warrior

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I fully expect the Millwall fans to be absolutely VILE. I am sure they will not let us down.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Bunch of lettuces wetting themselves because the mighty Millwall are coming to town. What none of you seem to have grasped is that if you simply ignored their antics it would stop, but threads like this, the inevitable screaming for Policeman by costa et al is just going to ensure they behave exactly the same the next time they visit.

I can't help feeling you'd all prefer it if there werent any away fans at the Amex at all so you could all sit in your library, read the paper and occsionally clap politely when either team scores a goal.

Ignoring them and letting them think they can get away with the taking the piss outside OUR ground ain't gonna help matters much.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
What I saw in the station queue was pretty nasty last December, glad I am not travelling that way this time. I hope the club will explain their plans for after the game in time for people to make choices about timings.

I just remember some shortar$e and his 'handler' pushing through the queue singing "no one likes us, we don't care". Must have missed the 'good' stuff.

Jan 30, 2008
Bunch of lettuces wetting themselves because the mighty Millwall are coming to town. What none of you seem to have grasped is that if you simply ignored their antics it would stop, but threads like this, the inevitable screaming for Policeman by costa et al is just going to ensure they behave exactly the same the next time they visit.

I can't help feeling you'd all prefer it if there werent any away fans at the Amex at all so you could all sit in your library, read the paper and occsionally clap politely when either team scores a goal.
another cringe worthy thread i'm afraid, no wonder they take the piss out of us :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Your very brave are you, no one scares or worries you and the rest of us are all pussy's, right?

Das is ok but he is in the old school of thinking that the true measure of a Man is how hard he can hit someone.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I fully expect the Millwall fans to be absolutely VILE. I am sure they will not let us down.

Agreed.They will behave very poorly, potentially it'll be there largest following here, and they'll have a full Saturday.

I'm sure they'll be some tales on here, but nothing is going to surprise me with those missing links in town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here