Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall @ The Amex

fireball

Jan 24, 2010
You may fine that the away fans on saturday are keeped in for about 10/15 min . train to london bridge depart at 17.39 . . saying that lots of them will head to lewes

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
When was the last time we ever had trouble with Millwall? Yes the usual homophobic retorts and the like, but in terms of actual violence ?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Last December a short but very large gentlemen with no shirt on jumped from the upper part of the queue down 6 feet or so to get to a father who was asking the big guy and his mates to stop singing homophobic and other songs in front of his child(ren). 2 policemen stopped him as he was egged on by his mates with the usual 'no one likes us, we don't care' line. Nasty, nasty people.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
sold 1400 so far this week,so should bring a decent amount

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was caught outside the brass after the game last time around when the doors were locked after around 10 of um decided to lay in to this bloke infront of his kid then through metal railings at the windows - should be livley around the station too - 4-0 bha

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Please explain?

Bunch of lettuces wetting themselves because the mighty Millwall are coming to town. What none of you seem to have grasped is that if you simply ignored their antics it would stop, but threads like this, the inevitable screaming for Policeman by costa et al is just going to ensure they behave exactly the same the next time they visit.

I can't help feeling you'd all prefer it if there werent any away fans at the Amex at all so you could all sit in your library, read the paper and occsionally clap politely when either team scores a goal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lets not forget the Albion fans happy to 'give it some' from the comfort of behind 5 rows of police.

We can fairly safely say they wouldn't say boo to a goose if left to their own devices.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Bunch of lettuces wetting themselves because the mighty Millwall are coming to town. What none of you seem to have grasped is that if you simply ignored their antics it would stop, but threads like this, the inevitable screaming for Policeman by costa et al is just going to ensure they behave exactly the same the next time they visit.

I can't help feeling you'd all prefer it if there werent any away fans at the Amex at all so you could all sit in your library, read the paper and occsionally clap politely when either team scores a goal.

A thread started because a Dad was concerned about his son. You must really hate that. ******* nob

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

But surely it's reasonable for a father to be concerned about walking past the away end when certain teams are in town, there are a lot of people who bring young children, older people and disabled who have to think about it seriously. Not every one is a 20/30something male with his mates who can look after himself if something happens.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A thread started because a Dad was concerned about his son. You must really hate that. ******* nob

There are few things I hate more than the constant family friendly drive in football :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There are few things I hate more than the constant family friendly drive in football :thumbsup:

It must be right up there with fans that actually go to games for you eh Husty? I take it you will be behind your keyboard as usual come Saturday afternoon?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
But surely it's reasonable for a father to be concerned about walking past the away end when certain teams are in town, there are a lot of people who bring young children, older people and disabled who have to think about it seriously. Not every one is a 20/30something male with his mates who can look after himself if something happens.

So you think this Millwall lot are going to go around squaring up to 7 year olds and the infirm? Heavens!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

Your a vile cretin mate - nothing but spite coming out of your fingers - a father concerned about his son at a game where the away teams reputation isn't that of angels, nothing wrong with him asking.

Also, your boycott crap, what's that all about?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

Completely agree

I can more than look after myself, I too take my 7 year old child with me. Any trouble and I would do what's needed, but don't go looking for trouble, provoking it and sure as hell wouldn't want to take a beating with my kid there etc. I go to watch a football match and have a good time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here