Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall FC V Brighton and Hove Albion FC ** OFFICIAL THREAD**

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Arsenal. They dive their way to success. :smile:
I've supported Brighton since we were fighting for survival at the bottom of Division 3. I couldn't really give a toss what league we're playing in at this stage.

They're the perfect model to follow. Let's starting cheating so we don't upset our fickle fans. :jester:
My first season as a fan was 97/98, so you'll excuse me for getting all dramatic and suicidal about having a poor start to a league 1 season. Honestly, I was 12 during that awful, AWFUL season at the Priestfield, but there never came a time I thought about giving up on the team. I can't understand what's wrong with people, especially on here. :nono: This is our club, deal with it!

Dicker on for Navarro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!! :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dicker coming on for navarro. If we don't win I want you all to shut up about dicker not playing, mmkay?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Some of you are f***ing idiotic. 1-0 down at halftime, away, against a good team, who HAVEN'T LOST so far this season, are on the end of one of their worst weeks in recent history for one reason or another, which may have been off the pitch but I'm sure the players are wanting to put in a good performance with that in the back of their minds, we are without a number of first team players, and your asking for our gaffers head on a plate? Twats. Get behind your team. FFS.

According to Mr Foster who 'says' he is at the game, less than a 1000 fans but still I can hear them singing!

Yes we r all in the upper stand above the goal. it's half filled and there r no bha fans in the lower tier. our team r so useless, Pathetic and cannot defend anything that we have given up. I thought that I would never say this but we all hope that the te get stuffed again. there is no sign of any improvement in this side since the first game of this season

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
They're the perfect model to follow. Let's starting cheating so we don't upset our fickle fans. :jester:
My first season as a fan was 97/98, so you'll excuse me for getting all dramatic and suicidal about having a poor start to a league 1 season. Honestly, I was 12 during that awful, AWFUL season at the Priestfield, but there never came a time I thought about giving up on the team. I can't understand what's wrong with people, especially on here. :nono: This is our club, deal with it!

Dicker on for Navarro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!! :thumbsup:

Apart from the Dicker bit......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here