skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
According to the Scottish twat on SSN, our defence looks vulnerable. :hammer:

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
I said it last week and I'll say it agian... the rpobelm seems to be with the player form last year. The problem is defence and the majority of our defence is last year's. The midfield and forward line has the new look and has not done so bad. So what does that tell you?

Agree. Whing, Virgo and El-Bad can all f*** off as far as im concerned. Never rated any of them.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
we might as well give up, if it wernt for southampton we would be ROCK BOTTOM

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
on this seasons current performance we might end up with 12 points.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
So, to sum the thread up;
Moan, Moan, Moan.

What a suprise. :shrug:

Away to a very good league 1 team and 1-0 down at half time, oh no, disaster!!!! SLADE OUT!!!!

Christ, don't give up just yet folks. :wrong:

We are playing shit...playing the wrong players against a team that played 120 minutes less than 72 hours ago...

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
come on Slade this needs a good half time talk, i know its only 1-0 but could hve been a lot worse and sounds like Millwall have completely controlled the game. Forster and Dickinson totally isolated up front with no support from midfield and the defence sounds a shambles!! I reckon we'll see Hart and Dicker second half......COME ON ALBION!!!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
So, who are you going to go and support then? A club who never have a bad spell? :bigwave:

Hmm, I wonder who you could go and support then.

You're aboslutely right... Millwall are a very good side and apart from the poor early goal we've done quite well.... but its not this game its the continuation of the season so far. I don't beleive its the endof the world or that Slade should be in danger... yet. But just think about the poor commentator. He hasn't had a SINGLE change this season to celebrate... poor guy!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We are playing shit...playing the wrong players against a team that played 120 minutes less than 72 hours ago...

You are sat in front of a computer screen, so for you to alledge that we are "playing shit" and playing "the wrong players" is very ineffective to me.

I'm also listening on the radio, and it sounds to me like we had a poor start but have grown into the match and are creating a few chances. I'm sure we'll come out in the second half, the defence will have settled down after a few motivational words, and we'll get ourselves the equaliser we'll have earnt.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Slade might only have 135 minutes left.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
So, who are you going to go and support then? A club who never have a bad spell? :bigwave:

Hmm, I wonder who you could go and support then.

Arsenal. They dive their way to success. :smile:
I've supported Brighton since we were fighting for survival at the bottom of Division 3. I couldn't really give a toss what league we're playing in at this stage.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How the hell did El-Abd get into the team?... I'd rather of seen Krusty The Clown at centre back.

Seems to have done OK, swapped with Whing who was having a complete mare at RB and seems to have snuffed out most of the danger coming down that side when we were being taken apart over the 1st 10 mins.

Krusty may well be waiting to come on in the 2nd half with his banana shoes, big wig and red nose and contribute to another Clowns 2nd half show to entertain Albion fans.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I only get what I hear on the radio.. what the commentary and Slade says and generally the feeling is that midfield works defensively but not offensively.. possibly because they are overworked trying to help a elaky defence? Just an opinion mind.

Of couirse if midfield is the issue than Slade, Gally and Byrney have no idea what they are talking about.

Norman Gall seems to think the defence are so poor because they are putting in too much effort, trying t compensate for a non firing forward line (i.e. they think 'we're not going to score, so we better make sure we don't concede').

Seemed the consensus after the weekend was thatour attack is fine it's our defence.

Seems we can't agree on what our problem is, so how can we sort it out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here