Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall FC V Brighton and Hove Albion FC ** OFFICIAL THREAD**

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We are REALLY missing McNulty....he can't come back quick enough.

OK but who have we got for right back.... Whing or El Bad who is a short arse centre back.. you have to have reasonable cover in every position... we havent

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I'm fed up with the whole Dicker thing.... yes he could come in but I don't think our problem is centre midfield.... Dicker isnt that creative either.... its the defence!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They keep showing the feking goal on SSN, are they taking the piss.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ecosse mate... who is that lovely lady avatar?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Stoo mate wots the wetaher like here.. still bloody 34 here

Went shopping tonight, was 27. I was in Rhodes a few days ago, that was 30+.

We had quite bad fires around North Athens while i was on holiday. Its been quite windy which did not help.

Oh, and by the way......can you keep your fighter jets out of our air space please! :p

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He appears to be from Crawley. I would say that Crawley is further than 10 minutes behind the rest of us.

or he could be using a dial up connection :laugh: out in the wildnerness.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm fed up with the whole Dicker thing.... yes he could come in but I don't think our problem is centre midfield.... Dicker isnt that creative either.... its the defence!

Dicker sits in front of the defence offering someone who can break up the play. Stockport scored 3 times by running straight at us without anyone putting a foot in.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Went shopping tonight, was 27. I was in Rhodes a few days ago, that was 30+.

We had quite bad fires around North Athens while i was on holiday. Its been quite windy which did not help.

Oh, and by the way......can you keep your fighter jets out of our air space please! :p

Oh those naughty boys... I keep telling them...

So they havent given any media coverage about the gunboats in Turkish waters...... Stoo mate the Turks and the Greeks are so biased in their media coverage its unbelievabale... I dont believe any of it

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Come on, we need a bloody equaliser.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Yes and no.

For me, the defence rarely gets any cover from the midfield, and certainly not from what I usually see as a bone idle central midfield that dawdles back to assist the defenders, leaving them hopelessly exposed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here