Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fans: ban them from the Amex next time?

Would you ban Millwall fans the next time they are due at the Amex

• Yes

Votes: 65 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 70 51.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wouldn't ban them. I'd just not hold the game in midweek. Like the Palace game, seems to result in more trouble around the station because the crowds are more concentrated and right in each others faces all jostling for the limited trains available.

I'm pretty sure that the Palace game, at the very least, will be early lunchtime on a Sunday next time round.

This would reflect that those charged with policing games have taken lessons from this season already, which is all we can ask.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No. I'd rather discuss with other clubs whether Millwall are a problem, and get the FA to impose sanctions and put pressure on Millwall to cut out the unsavoury element of their fans.

Oh, and find and prosecute anyone that committed a crime last night.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sounds like it should be easy for you to report the specific seat(s) of the racists to the club. Do it please.

I know who normally stands there, so i will have a word.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
No. It would encourage away supporters to find their way into the home end.

I'd just halve their allocation to be honest.

Dead easy to confine it to home fans only. All manner of ways of doing it Simster. Purchase history and previously registered on database would just about nail it. And if any scumbags did get in the home ends they could be weedled out the minute they get out of order and if they kept their mouths shut who would care if they were there.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
millwall , what did you expect...? if there was damage to the ground surrounding area then they need to foot the bill , the OB were quick enough to collar the local goons when palace came down ,let's see if they're serious about it or not ......bet they ain't ,soft cants.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
millwall , what did you expect...? if there was damage to the ground surrounding area then they need to foot the bill , the OB were quick enough to collar the local goons when palace came down ,let's see if they're serious about it or not ......bet they ain't ,soft cants.

sorry ,did you miss that ...? millwall are and have been the worst pack of scrotums on the scene for 20 yrs + .........what did you actually expect from them last night after being given the whole afternoon to tank up .......the coppers must be f***ing daft these days ....!!! will they move the west ham game to a 5 30 pm sat kick off as well ......turnips..!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Getting slightly confused here. Sydney, reading the last two posts....... Are you having an arguement with yourself?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I personally haven't contributed to this pole but ,,,

It amazes me that one of the Millwall twats arrested last evening was 'of no fixed abode' Perhaps he identified a possibility for accommodation for the night.

Can someone tell me how he would have managed to get a ticket.

Perhaps I am being naive !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here