Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall fans apparently attacking members of catering...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
yes we do, how many more f*cking times? it was a policewoman who quite obviously isnt up to crowd control as she pepper sprayed lots of people for the quite heinous crime of being run into by police while standing there drinking beer and eating pies.

An incident happened which you admit you did not see. This resulted in a melee you did see. This melee caused, involved, or was followed by, the police woman using the spray.

If you didn't see the initial incident, how do you know it wasn't related to the police woman and her spraying someone? How do you know this incident you did not see wasn't that spray 'victim' threatening violence against the police woman or others, and the spray was in reaction to the threat of this?

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
yes we do, how many more f*cking times? it was a policewoman who quite obviously isnt up to crowd control as she pepper sprayed lots of people for the quite heinous crime of being run into by police while standing there drinking beer and eating pies.

So people were just stood there drinking beer and eating pies and the police ran into them?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
An incident happened which you admit you did not see. This resulted in a melee you did see. This melee caused, involved, or was followed by, the police woman using the spray.

If you didn't see the initial incident, how do you know it wasn't related to the police woman and her spraying someone? How do you know this incident you did not see wasn't that spray 'victim' threatening violence against the police woman or others, and the spray was in reaction to the threat of this?
because the policewoman who pepper sprayed people wasnt part of the scrum like melee, satisfied ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
because the policewoman who pepper sprayed people wasnt part of the scrum like melee, satisfied ?

Not really. Not being part of the melee doesn't rule her out being involved in the incident that sparked it, or her acting in response to the incident that sparked it (reported to her by other officers).

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Its obvious what happened here - It wasn't f****** pepper spray it was Body spray - she was acting on impulse

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not really. Not being part of the melee doesn't rule her out being involved in the incident that sparked it, or her acting in response to the incident that sparked it (reported to her by other officers).

She was in no danger whatsoever, nobody had threatened her or even reacted agressively, they were just surprised and startled at suddenly having that scrum like fracas erupt around them, that is my last post to you, you are determined to argue black is white , for what reason I dont know.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
She was in no danger whatsoever, nobody had threatened her or even reacted agressively, they were just surprised and startled at suddenly having that scrum like fracas erupt around them, that is my last post to you, you are determined to argue black is white , for what reason I dont know.

Not at all - I think you are unprepared to accept the fact that the police *may* have not done something wrong, because it suits your way of thinking.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

There were three incidents. A spark. A melee. A spray. You saw the last two. You admit to not seeing the first. You can't know that the third incident is not related to the first.

That isn't saying black is white, that is saying you can't know that the third incident wasn't related to the first if you don't know what the first incident is.

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
What? People involved at fights at football often get sent down for three years for a first offence, where as the same thing happening on a Friday night would result in a caution at most. The police's power at football is enormous!

Yes but how many of these brain dead morons see this is a detterent? How many of them actually know the law and what punishments they could get? But if they knew they were one move away from 10,000 volts shooting through them or being gunned down, then they may think twice.

This a joke, right? OB are carelessly using pepper spray, so we give them rubber bullets instead?

You would have trained firearms officers who are less likely to spray off at random. Give them a bit more power and the thugs will react by falling into line. Or by getting shot.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
As I have said on this site before, I once had a riot copper try and incite me by informing me he earned more money when I was minding my own business watching an anti-cap demo. It does happen.

Remember that game away at Shrewsbury one year when loads of Cardiff turned up and there was loads of trouble? A Welsh copper came up to me outside the pub, told me I was Brighton scum and showed me a Soul Crew badge that he had pinned on his uniform. Right in front of the Sussex Old Bill.

The police are different at football, definitely.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes but how many of these brain dead morons see this is a detterent? How many of them actually know the law and what punishments they could get? But if they knew they were one move away from 10,000 volts shooting through them or being gunned down, then they may think twice.

You would have trained firearms officers who are less likely to spray off at random. Give them a bit more power and the thugs will react by falling into line. Or by getting shot.

The day somebody gets tasered at football for a bit of pushing and shoving in an away end is the day I stop going. And the day I leave the country and never come back.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
there were three incidents. A spark. A melee. A spray. You saw the last two. You admit to not seeing the first. you can't know that the third incident is not related to the first. that isn't saying black is white, that is saying you can't know that the third incident wasn't related to the first if you don't know what the first incident is.
she wasnt involved in the first incident, how many f***ing times do i have to tell you ??

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Right you are then. And police with guns would never & have never made a mistake, panicked or let their enthusiasm get the better of them ???

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
The day somebody gets tasered at football for a bit of pushing and shoving in an away end is the day I stop going. And the day I leave the country and never come back.

Lets hope it is soon then....

Seriously though, you don't want to lose the atmosphere, the intensity or the excitement but at the same time people's safety has to be considered.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
she wasnt involved in the first incident, how many f***ing times do i have to tell you ??

How do you know she was not involved in the first incident that you admit to not seeing?
How do you know her actions weren't in relation to the first incident, which you admit to not seeing, after being informed of the incident by colleagues?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
How do you know she was not involved in the first incident that you admit to not seeing?
How do you know her actions weren't in relation to the first incident, which you admit to not seeing, after being informed of the incident by colleagues?
"sigh" f*** me you're hard work, i'll spell it out , slowly, for your benefit................ i saw the first incident start to happen but not the initial spark, from a distance of about 20 ft away, SHE WASNT ANYWHERE f***ing NEAR IT , HOW MANY MORE TIMES FOR FUCKSSAKE??????

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Lets hope it is soon then....

Seriously though, you don't want to lose the atmosphere, the intensity or the excitement but at the same time people's safety has to be considered.

By tasering people? What world do you live in!?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
i think he's on a wind up mate, i'm convinced acker 79 is as well.

I'm not on a wind up. You admit to not seeing something, yet know with absolute certainty that this police officer wasn't reacting to it. Even if she was not directly involved in it you don't know a colleague hasn't told her what the spark that you missed was, and whether she was reacting to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here