Millwall fans apparently attacking members of catering...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Come on, you know what football supporters are like. Give this story another few hours and they'll also detail how they held off the entire Sussex constabulary and took the North Stand.

Hence why I'm asking the impartial Bushy to validate what is being said.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Possibly. Worth pointing out that I've seen Albion fans act like total twunts on their travels just because the 16 y/o behind the counter had run out of pies.

Palace away a few weeks ago for one

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Utter bollocks,palace at home,@ Queens Rd,young copper shit himself and sprayed someone i know for no reason,other than walking up Queens Rd,no warning,just starting spraying,fact.

It is total bollocks. All you need do is search the internet and you will find a lot of stories, not to mention footage, of inappropriate use of CS gas or pepper spray or whatever. To think it does not happen is ridiculous. I was outside the Fortune of War a few years back and there was a minor issue between a punter and bouncer; the police waded in totally over the top, sprayed the area and totally inflamed the situation. Utterly ridiculous and innocent people were left with their night ruined and their eyes streaming just because some copper either wanted a bit of fun, or was just too f***ing thick to realize the outcome, on a Friday night..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I will never go back to to the New Den after our win there in 2009. Some of them still think they are casuals from the 1980's and want to just fight. What is wrong with these people?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
The police do not push over and kill innocent newspaper vendors either do they? Or shot innocent Brazilian electricians, or baseball bat innocent car drivers or.....

I think you get my point.

duh.gif

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Hence why I'm asking the impartial Bushy to validate what is being said.

I dont know what the original incident was, I just saw a general melee involving a small number of coppers and fans which only escalated when the silly bitch started spraying pepper spray around like party foam at EVERYONE in the vicinity , the vast majority of whom were standing there drinking pints and got a bit upset at being left temporarily blinded.

Dandyman

In London village.
I was not there and did not see the incident but this comment from Millwall does not seem unfair:

"You can't use pepper spray in an enclosed space with 2438 people nearby. I'll absolutely accept we have some utter f***ing divs follow us(I've seen them) but using pepper spray? At a football match? The very nature of the stuff means it's effects are indiscriminate and innocent bystanders will be affected. Children tend to attend games with their families. I imagine pepper spray would affect a young child more dramatically than an adult. It's genuinely worrying and deorable that the old bill find this acceptable."

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Stadium is covered with CCTV so yes.

RE the spray, if there is no other option then it needs to be used. If others are in the area then thats unfortunate. We probably wont ever find out what exactly happened though.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
What do we expect, they're a bunch of moronic little animals, always have been

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Utter bollocks,palace at home,@ Queens Rd,young copper shit himself and sprayed someone i know for no reason,other than walking up Queens Rd,no warning,just starting spraying,fact.

You're honestly saying, hand on heart, your mate was literally just walking along the road normally? Not giving it all that, or making any comments about or towards the policeman? Just walking in silence past the policeman?

If so then fair play, that's terrible.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It is total bollocks. All you need do is search the internet and you will find a lot of stories, not to mention footage, of inappropriate use of CS gas or pepper spray or whatever. To think it does not happen is ridiculous. I was outside the Fortune of War a few years back and there was a minor issue between a punter and bouncer; the police waded in totally over the top, sprayed the area and totally inflamed the situation. Utterly ridiculous and innocent people were left with their night ruined and their eyes streaming just because some copper either wanted a bit of fun, or was just too f***ing thick to realize the outcome, on a Friday night..

OF COURSE in literally millions of incidents, the Police are going to get it wrong sometimes, I just don't understand when, presented with very little evidence, you take the side of the hooligans and assume they're correct rather than the Police? Bizarre one.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Listen you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags. 'Wall were hurting a bit, there had been an official meet before KO, but only those ITK knew about it. Word was aht that Arnold the Armadillo had a bit of previous dahn here and wanted to settle a score. There were a few private tweets, posts made on certain websites, facebook pictures defaced by moustaches, that meant that the issue had to be put to bed once and for all.

Generals arranged it all, agreed to settle it in The Cock Inn at Wivelsfield, as the OB wouldn't be expecting four transits of Bermondsey's finest nutters to meet up with some of the hardest, and I mean FACKIN hardest, geezers ever to have set foot in BN1.

When they arrived the centre of pub cleared like my bowels after eight pints of lager top and a dodgy doner. The landlord put the lights down, he had been tipped off, any bleating to the authorities, and he could expect a visit from HPAC late one night, with very, very nasty consequences.

'Wall's top top boy, David 'Dave' Davidson, who has every Jim Davidson DVD ever produced, walked up and showed our guv'nor, Big Vern, how it was going to pan out, no scarfers, no little old ladies, no poofters, no kids were to be involved, just top boys strutting their stuff.

Dave started with a cheeky little salsa in a blue diamante open top shirt and matching brogues, his partner, Doris, a one eyed Lidl shop assistant from Borough market, practically floated over the dancefloor, the only controversial moment was when her glass eye popped out and bounced into Steve Stinkypants Cheeky Vimto. They were given a score of 34, to gasps from the assembled masses. The Albion fought back, Size Five had been practicing a Cha Cha Cha all week, and he was not to disappoint. His partner, Big Sarah, was floating like a post curry turd over the floor, when 'Wall played a despicable trick. One of their lads shouted out that Terry Connor has been appointed as Wolves manager, and was coming to the match at the Amex to watch Lewis Dunk. This caused Big Sarah to lose her balance (but never, of course, her dignity), but the judges marked down the Albion team with a disappointing 29.

Could we fight back, had Ernest perfected his Quickstep enough, was Roger the Rabbit, who was rumoured to have the most parking tickets in Bethnal Green, going to impress with his American Smooth?

Only those ITK know the answers, I'm not grassing, but suffice to say that Ernest will never have to buy a drink in West Street again.

God Bless The Queen (and Cass Pennant)

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Just give them what they deserve next time which is nothing. Keep the food and beverage kiosks closed and don't have open concourses after the game.
It means the decent Millwall fans lose out and the club lose a little revenue but so what?

Having been treated like this as an England away supporter I disagree, treating people like animals only aggravates things

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sounds like a seriously nawteee bit of toe-2-toe goin' down there, LP. Did Warninglid's Finest (Pockets) back off 'Wall with his infamous sequined syrup again - or were they on their toes before he had a chance to whip it out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports