Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Away- can anybody remember if....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am looking forward to gobbing off in the walk way and then being as quiet as a mouse once we are in the queue with their fans.
Knowing my luck, I'll be so excited I'll get it the wrong way round.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Get to the ground early sit where you like,get to the ground late sit where the stewards tell you as always

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I am looking forward to gobbing off in the walk way and then being as quiet as a mouse once we are in the queue with their fans.

Good chance for a SESSION in the Porter before and after the game though! :thumbsup:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I'll be there! Surprisingly, they were very complimentery about us after the game in ABO. Loved our style of play, and were happy with a draw. Millwall mates of mine are worried about this one, by all accounts they don't like playing against passing teams, struggling to close down as a unit. Blackpool murdered them with a passing game a few weeks ago. I'm confident of getting something in this one.

Cool defently go in there, littlens can grab some lunch in there aswell, will they be as complimentary this year after the hiding we are going to give them though :)

Jimmy Grimble

After we played West Ham last year the Barrowboy and Banker was full of Brighton. Might be worth trying there as it seemed child friendly.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
....you can sit where you like or in allocated seats. Reason being I have got seats in row A. Hate being that low in any stadium!!!:shrug:

I'm taking the kids so would happily swap if you like. Think we have row P. How many tickets do you have though?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
when have we ever sat in our correct seat?? i know i havent along with many others, sit where u like

Unfortunately the day trippers like at Watford in the cup 2 seasons ago (and those that turn up at 2.59) do actually expect that.

Get to London bridge then onto South Bermondsey.

For London Bridge there is the First Capital connect service direct, or for those starting their journeys not on the main London Brighton line, it's either southern to Brighton and then grab FCC or the easier option (like me from Shoreham) is the Victoria faster train, changing at East Croyden and then onto LB and change again for SB.

Hope this helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here