Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Away- can anybody remember if....

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
....you can sit where you like or in allocated seats. Reason being I have got seats in row A. Hate being that low in any stadium!!!:shrug:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Unreserved seating if my memory serves me right

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
....you can sit where you like or in allocated seats. Reason being I have got seats in row A. Hate being that low in any stadium!!!:shrug:

I'd imagine row A is the front row of the TOP TIER, so you needn't worry.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Apart from anything else, row A is about halfway up due to it being the top tier

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Beer!! where is everyone having a pint for this game?
Oh I've been itching for this stuff.
The 'Wall is my first away jaunt for a few years, and I'm giddy as school kid on Christmas eve!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Oh I've been itching for this stuff.
The 'Wall is my first away jaunt for a few years, and I'm giddy as school kid on Christmas eve!

Same lol,im taking me two youngsters and wanted them to get a taste of away atmos, my eldest has experienced it all before but not my girl, freindly away pub few jars and a sing song!!!!

Hold your horses!

Last season my ticket clearly stated it was unallocated seating. This time I have a seat, row and block number.

If I remember right, last term we had the upper tier and I think the rules are that as long as less that 80% are sold then it can be sold as unallocated seating, which was the case.

I think this tier hold just over 2000, which we expect to sell this time, hence seating is now allocated.

I was actually wondering if we will/need/get any of the lower tier too?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Unreserved....i couldnt even find a seat...so just stood in the aisle for the whole game...no hassle whatsoever from the stewards.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

sEAGLE

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Same lol,im taking me two youngsters and wanted them to get a taste of away atmos, my eldest has experienced it all before but not my girl, freindly away pub few jars and a sing song!!!!

Be careful sing song and a few jars in a FRIENDLY South London pub for you lot me don't think so, enjoy

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Be careful sing song and a few jars in a FRIENDLY South London pub for you lot me don't think so, enjoy

This chap has a point. Blackpool dressed as Umpaloompas(spelling) found this out a few weeks ago so i'm told. Act like a twat and you will get a shoeing.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Thanks for suggestions probably try the all bar one at London Bridge, Millwall are okay I know they have a rep but last time we pplayed at the new den I was with loads of wal(had to show the old bill the seagull tattoo on my leg as they thought was just trying to get in the away end)l, my family and the exs family all millwall, just wanted a bit of atmos from other Albion fans

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thanks for suggestions probably try the all bar one at London Bridge, Millwall are okay I know they have a rep but last time we pplayed at the new den I was with loads of wal(had to show the old bill the seagull tattoo on my leg as they thought was just trying to get in the away end)l, my family and the exs family all millwall, just wanted a bit of atmos from other Albion fans

I'll be there! Surprisingly, they were very complimentery about us after the game in ABO. Loved our style of play, and were happy with a draw. Millwall mates of mine are worried about this one, by all accounts they don't like playing against passing teams, struggling to close down as a unit. Blackpool murdered them with a passing game a few weeks ago. I'm confident of getting something in this one.

Jul 13, 2012
Millwall are ok. Always drink outside London bridge with Millwall and haven't encounted any problems. Never wear colours but see Brighton fans who do and they are left alone. Like some posters mention, go looking for it and you'll find it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I remember a couple of years ago (Friday night 0-0 i think) on the train from LB to South Bermondsey, packed with Wall and a few Brighton, the inevitable 'does ur boyfriend know ur here' chant started, without thinking (after a few swiftly necked Stellas) i piped up with ' No..but ya mum does'. Oh cock i thought, fully expecting a kicking. Instead, all i recieved was laughter and a'fair play mate' from a Wall fan next to me!

Phew!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here