Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mill Road Park n Ride

I must admit, whenever we drive to away games, the last thing we do is check that the car shows no sign of where we are from or who we support..... simple precautions......

Well, I think if I'd parked in an official Park and ride site the last thing I would expect would be vandalism of my car.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I must admit, whenever we drive to away games, the last thing we do is check that the car shows no sign of where we are from or who we support..... simple precautions......

When I used to drive regularly to away games, I was always wary of making sure there was no BHA paraphernalia on display when parking up. With one car I owned though, it wasn't helpful that the plates bore the name of a well known Sussex auto dealer together with an 01273 dialing code. I feel sorry for the OP but sadly at most clubs, there is always going to be factions who are mentally challenged. Or if anyone of that ilk is reading this - morons.

Still, at least in places like Liverpool they have such wonderful youth who will offer to "look after your car Mister" for a fee. Isn't it heartwarming to know they care about visitors? Or they did until the enforcement of parking restrictions around grounds.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
When I used to drive regularly to away games, I was always wary of making sure there was no BHA paraphernalia on display when parking up. With one car I owned though, it wasn't helpful that the plates bore the name of a well known Sussex auto dealer together with an 01273 dialing code. I feel sorry for the OP but sadly at most clubs, there is always going to be factions who are mentally challenged. Or if anyone of that ilk is reading this - morons.

Still, at least in places like Liverpool they have such wonderful youth who will offer to "look after your car Mister" for a fee. Isn't it heartwarming to know they care about visitors? Or they did until the enforcement of parking restrictions around grounds.

Whenever I change a car i always change the plates, cost less than a tenner as I hate the assumption we accept that we will advertise their business for free.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

They still do. They've just moved further from the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here