Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mill Road Park n Ride

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just found the damage have you been walking around with your eye shut since Thursday night?

Bloody hell, I don't examine the bonnet of my car every time I drive it. I've had my car keyed before and I couldn't tell you which day of the week it occurred on. Presumably the BHA in this case isn't in 3ft high letters.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Bloody hell, I don't examine the bonnet of my car every time I drive it. I've had my car keyed before and I couldn't tell you which day of the week it occurred on. Presumably the BHA in this case isn't in 3ft high letters.

Dunno, think I'd see it at least by the next morning. #specsavers

Not how we want to be represented though, sad society we live in, hate with a passion people who don't respect other people

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dunno, think I'd see it at least by the next morning. #specsavers

Not how we want to be represented though, sad society we live in, hate with a passion people who don't respect other people

Depends when you use your car, doesn't it? Presumably it was dark when he got back to it and when he got home, maybe he hasn't driven it since then.

If you work shifts, you often tend to be driving after dark or before sunrise, which is probably my excuse for not spotting the damage to my own car when it happened. Or just not really paying much attention.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpg

With the comment about the Accident I'm guessing the OP drives this.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Hopefully one idiot who will soon be residing at her majesty's pleasure.

Cannot imagine the police would even actively investigate, a one off occurrence of vandalism, let alone push through to court and lock up the offender.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cannot imagine the police would even actively investigate, a one off occurrence of vandalism, let alone push through to court and lock up the offender.

Principally due to a total lack of lines of enquiry, to be fair.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Very much doubt it. I've had £1500 worth of stuff nicked from my shop. Got a video of the guy taking the items. I contacted the police who come out and looked at the recording. Next day having spent 8 hours editing a video of this guy went to the police station to hand over the tape and sign a statement as agreed. Desk sergeant said and I quote ' what do you want me to do with this? ' perhaps give it to the copper as agreed and where's the statement to sign. Dunno he said. I asked what they wanted me to do if he come in again. Tell him you are banning him he said. Also mentioned that a conviction would be unlikely even if I caught him.

Then they expect us to respect them. Sorry I really struggle to.

My experience is that many not all are egotistical limited intelligent souls. That's the coppers not the criminal.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I must admit, whenever we drive to away games, the last thing we do is check that the car shows no sign of where we are from or who we support..... simple precautions......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I understand the o/p's anger. Such a low life and cowardly thing to do and an example of how scummy some people can be - presumably been done by another car driver given the location

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here