Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
chav-car.jpg
:thumbsup:
Is that camouflage for travelling through Sarf London ? :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
if you are coming up the A21 do a left go through Ladywell over Hilly Fields up to Telegraph Hill (top of New Cross, south of the New Cross Road and park Pepys Road/Jerningham Road) and you need not touch New Cross one way and is walkable. Cars are OK there (roads round the ground car crime is a nightmare, loads of cars get done every home game).

Thanks for the advice. Looking at the map that seems like an excellent idea, but I have other things to consider.

I'm planning to come out onto Peckham high street via Clayton Rd as my wife wants to do some shopping in Peckham ( it's a Naija thing ;) ) while we're at the game. Then it's up Asylum Rd to meet a mate, who lives a bit further up the Old Kent Rd, in Toys R Us car park. May well leave the car in Toys R Us car park if I can get away with it and stroll it from there.

Btw, So far I've always been ok parking right off Ilderton Rd within a stones throw of the ground - although I don't want to be tempting fate here :lol:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Travelling incognito to avoid attention from the plod :lolol:

That plan obviously did not work :laugh: "quote text " Whats the number for the bleeping AA please jan ,the bleeping bleep cars broken down in bleeping scumland . :laugh: Bless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here