Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllwaaaaall

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
I'm going but if i make the game is another thing, i would rather go to Fisher v Worcester a few miles away at this moment in time.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
you will be ok if you come up from croydon but going up the A2 is a nightmare. Worse going out than in, but the New Cross one way is at a standstill for the next 5 weeks.

Usually, coming up from Hastings, I always go in on the A20 rather than the A21. Although I still go through Lewisham and New Cross regardless. So thanks for the nod on New Cross. :thumbsup:

As it happens, other circumstances anyway, apart from you mentioning New Cross snarl up, means this time I'll be attempting a back route from Catford that avoids New Cross anyway.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Usually, coming up from Hastings, I always go in on the A20 rather than the A21. Although I still go through Lewisham and New Cross regardless. So thanks for the nod on New Cross. :thumbsup:

As it happens, other circumstances anyway, apart from you mentioning New Cross snarl up, means this time I'll be attempting a back route from Catford that avoids New Cross anyway.

Your'll be alright then i think, don't come over much further; here in Tulse/Herne Hill on A205 it's abysmal, but once into Camberwell/Elephant seems better (was ok last sunday anyway)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Your'll be alright then i think, don't come over much further; here in Tulse/Herne Hill on A205 it's abysmal, but once into Camberwell/Elephant seems better (was ok last sunday anyway)

Don't need to come over quite that far thankfully.

Cheers for the info though :thumbsup:

Just hoping i don't get lost in a one way system up in Peckham Rye as I don't have one of those new fandangled sat nav thingies, just map print out off of Google. Wish me luck :laugh:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I want to go, but unfortunately I don't have the money to at the moment, I have to pick and choose my away matches. I will be going to Leyton Orient though, I'm looking forward to that.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yeah, shall be there. With 4 others.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

if you are coming up the A21 do a left go through Ladywell over Hilly Fields up to Telegraph Hill (top of New Cross, south of the New Cross Road and park Pepys Road/Jerningham Road) and you need not touch New Cross one way and is walkable. Cars are OK there (roads round the ground car crime is a nightmare, loads of cars get done every home game).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Right I need some help. Have driven to Millwall plenty of times before so know the way, but is M25 and A20, then the A2 in. Normally I would just leave earlier tomorrow and not worry, but I can't get away until about 12.15pm at the earliest. On paper this should be okay but if traffic is bad I guess I am f***ed? Any suggested better route than the M25, A2 one.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Right I need some help. Have driven to Millwall plenty of times before so know the way, but is M25 and A20, then the A2 in. Normally I would just leave earlier tomorrow and not worry, but I can't get away until about 12.15pm at the earliest. On paper this should be okay but if traffic is bad I guess I am f***ed? Any suggested better route than the M25, A2 one.

A20 up to Lewisham (Lee High Road) Loampit Vale - New Cross Road and park up round there and walk. Avoid going back out Deptford Broadway/Blackheath to the A2 (as its f***ing shut at the Heath) and go back down the A20 and you will be fine.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
9 of us going (but that incudes 3 Millwall fans :annoyed:)

chav-car.jpg
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here