Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough vs Ipswich Town - 3pm KO 23/04/16

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
“If I have done one person a favour, I hope it’s Chris Hughton,” Ipswich boss Mick McCarthy.

"He is my mate and a wonderful guy, and so Chris, that's s point for you lad.

"I hope we help him get promoted."
Mick McCarthy's a ****ing idiot! Didn't he know a Middlesbrough win was best for us :angry:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we get promoted we should have a whip round and send Mick McCarthy and Terry Connor a crate of drink for helping us
He scores a mean header that Terry.

I think we owe Bialkowski some beer.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Since 1980, Birmingham have hosted Middlesbrough 18 times.
The results:

Birmingham wins: 12
Draws: 5
Middlesbrough wins: 1

Interesting...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Since 1980, Birmingham have hosted Middlesbrough 18 times.
The results:

Birmingham wins: 12
Draws: 5
Middlesbrough wins: 1

Interesting...

These historical facts never mean much to me. It always varies season to season - completely different teams usually that happen to be representing club X vs club Y - just my opinion..

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
These historical facts never mean much to me. It always varies season to season - completely different teams usually that happen to be representing club X vs club Y - just my opinion..

You're right, of course.
But you can't deny the Hillsborough hoodoo and the way that, no matter what the circumstance, we seem to beat Leeds.
Some things defy logic imho.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You're right, of course.
But you can't deny the Hillsborough hoodoo and the way that, no matter what the circumstance, we seem to beat Leeds.
Some things defy logic imho.

Unfortunately I feel we may need to break the Hillsborough hoodoo soon... Or at least get a draw there again!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Unfortunately I feel we may need to break the Hillsborough hoodoo soon... Or at least get a draw there again!

Or at least spend the full ninety shouting "PALACE REJECT" at Bannan.
I wouldn't give us much chance against MASSIVE as they obviously have a divine right to be back in the top division. I see they're only the sixteen points behind us too, so clearly have a superior squad as well.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Or at least spend the full ninety shouting "PALACE REJECT" at Bannan.
I wouldn't give us much chance against MASSIVE as they obviously have a divine right to be back in the top division. I see they're only the sixteen points behind us too, so clearly have a superior squad as well.

16 pts or not, we didn't beat them and struggled at home.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Of course not , after all our all time record against Middlesbrough isn't that great either :-

Played 45 , W 9 , D 12 , L 24 .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here