Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yup. That's the big news really isn't it? RDZ either very unhappy with how he's returned from the World Cup or he's off. To not even be on the bench seems very odd.
Any more significant than Dunk and Sanchez nowhere near the squad? Probably just being rested.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not sure if it is he forcing himself out of the club or the club forcing him out of it but regardless, that seems to be what is happening.
Perhaps there is a bid from another club (Newcastle) on the table and Tross knows about it?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sadly not expecting much from this. Invariably we'll put out a weaker side and crash out. I'd love to see us take the FA Cup seriously but I'm doubtful the side will be strong enough today. Would love for once to really go for the Cup this year.
Looking like a good side out to me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yup. That's the big news really isn't it? RDZ either very unhappy with how he's returned from the World Cup or he's off. To not even be on the bench seems very odd.
Well that's possible, or maybe he's just been given the weekend off?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Well that's possible, or maybe he's just been given the weekend off?
Hopefully. That would suggest he's really struggled with the Belgian shambles at the World Cup. So quite possible. Not all players have returned in a particularly great state.
I just think RDZ is a very demanding manager and he'd be saying to a player like Tross 'this is your chance to regain some form and confidence. Go out there and enjoy yourself and force yourself back into my plans for Liverpool'.
What have we heard since the WC? That he isn't signing a new contract, that we've activated the extra year to maximise sell on value and that RDZ hasn't felt he's been right since his return.
Given before the WC he was one of the hottest properties in the league that all points to him being off this Jan.
Hope that's wrong because he's a lovely player on his day.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hopefully. That would suggest he's really struggled with the Belgian shambles at the World Cup. So quite possible. Not all players have returned in a particularly great state.
I just think RDZ is a very demanding manager and he'd be saying to a player like Tross 'this is your chance to regain some form and confidence. Go out there and enjoy yourself and force yourself back into my plans for Liverpool'.
What have we heard since the WC? That he isn't signing a new contract, that we've activated the extra year to maximise sell on value and that RDZ hasn't felt he's been right since his return.
Given before the WC he was one of the hottest properties in the league that all points to him being off this Jan.
Even DeZ doesn’t know what‘s wrong with him so there’s zero chance anyone on here has a scooby.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No point keeping an unhappy player although not sure why he’s unhappy playing for a top ten ambitious PL club.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Foy anyone with access to an Australian VPN server and a UK Paramount+ account, I have answered my own question - yes you can! Currently got Palace Saints on having jumped to Reading - Watford. Worth checking your Sky subscription to see if you have/can get a free Paramount+ account.

Seems to be working... but no coverage yet, just a scrolling Paramount+ logo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here