Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
In The Times today they had the top ten furthest away games in the FA Cup this weekend, and Boro v BHA was the furthest at 314 miles. Well done to all of those who make that long journey and fingers crossed the good guys get the three points.
It's old school. When we got promoted under Mickey Adams the following season I think the average distance to an away game halved. We shed Plymouth, Hartlepool, Doncaster, Carlisle etc for Cambridge, Orient and Brentford.
Now I'm off to Orient v Doncaster!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

A lot stronger line up than most would have thought. Should be winning by at least 3 clear goals you’d imagine

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Where's trossard
Yup. That's the big news really isn't it? RDZ either very unhappy with how he's returned from the World Cup or he's off. To not even be on the bench seems very odd.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Nice to see Van Hecke finally take the Dunk role where I think he has a chance to excel regularly in the very long term (2025 or later).

Will the team shape up like this?

————————-Sanchez————————
Lamptey—-Van Hecke—-Colwill—-Estupinian
—————Groß—————Caicedo————-
March—————-Lallana———-——-Mitoma
————————Ferguson————————-

But the big question is, where is Tross?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
It feels a strong team, but then you realise there's no Sanchez, Dunk, Trossard, MacAllister, Webster, Welbeck, or Veltman in the starting 11. Shows our strength in depth.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

A lot stronger line up than most would have thought. Should be winning by at least 3 clear goals you’d imagine

Hopefully we will win, but we're playing away to a team in a rich vein of form.

There is no "should be" in this fixture. IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here