Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

What’s all this nonsense slagging off Tross and wishing him transferred. Don’t we ever learn, how many times do we have to repeat this dumb cycle

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wasn't it an own goal.

Akpom's header hit the post and came out.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Surely that's a Steele OG? Header hits post, ball is travelling back out away from goal hits Steele and bounces in. Very Stockdale-esque.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
- As I understand the point would be that if a contract is wearing down (ie 12-18mnths) , the registered club can set a higher minimum amount to protect the transfer value of their player - ie the amount that they would be prepared to let a player start talking to the interested club - It is perfectly legal for player and club to renegotiate the amount at any time and come up with a mutually agreeable figure thats lower but in the first instance it’s a statement of intent as much as anything whilst also counteracting a decreasing market value (which is the point of a 12 month extension of course).

Anyway, I think we have a more appropriate thread for this elsewhere.

I need to find a stream!
It doesn't. It only means that there is a maximum amount that the bidding club needs to put in. If Trossard has a £30m release clause, Brighton can still accept a £15m bid but they can not demand anything above £30m. There is no advantage for the club.

Stream is here:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Don't rate colwill at all. Very poor defending for the goal and when he gets the ball he looks bereft of ideas, just stands there.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Who ever had the firestick what channel is it on I've look everywhere for it, f***ing winding me up now.
NZ Sky Sport 7

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Gross captain. Excellent choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here