Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Not a good day for the North East. Massive have just beaten the Saudis and smug Eddie.
Sorry I edited my post because I realised this was the Nathan thread. I transferred it to our match thread.
So you did.
Anyway, as I was saying, Sunderland beat Shrewsbury, so there's hope yet for me to get a local game.
Also, as far as Middlesbrough are concerned, south of the Tees - not in the North East. Yorkshire can keep them.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
RDZ still pissed off about the Charlton loss in his post match interview - wouldn't have fancied being a player in the dressing room after that one! :lol:

Superb stuff today, thought it would be a tough test but we thoroughly outclassed them in every area.
I’m still pissedmoff about Charlton as well

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
There is literally not one thing he gets right there. I love the fact that all these fans who've read an Athletic article think 'pressing' is what football is. They had the right tactics. To keep it tights and hit on the break. We were just too strong for them. Of they'd have gone blitzkrieg pressing it would have been much worse. Yet there he is. Holding forth with unshakeable yet misplaced confidence in himself.
Is he called Adam?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The younger supporters have only known what I would now describe as the best football we have ever witnessed from the Albion. We have a world cup winner and some of the most exciting young talent in the PL, hence all the moneybags clubs supposedly chasing them. Hopefully TB will do what he always does and get top dollar for them.
I do believe European football is now more of a reality and within this teams grasp. This is a golden era to be a seagull supporter
And boy have most of us deserved it!!!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
@Harry Wilson's tackle - any more body parts we should know about?

1673203820492.png

(BBC comments)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
erm, 3.11, first time I've seen an opposition player celebrating a goal with the other team

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here