Middlesbrough vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Middlesbrough 1-0 Brighton
Nottingham Forest 0-1 Nigels And How Stupid

But i expect the usual were still 2 Points above you excuse. :clap2:

Have A Good Evening :lolol:
We lost a game away to a side that's 4th, while you won against a side that's 3rd bottom. Is that totally surprising? And do you think one result is more important than league position?

You are a strange little one aren't you.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
We lost a game away to a side that's 4th, while you won against a side that's 3rd bottom. Is that totally surprising? And do you think one result is more important than league position?

You are a strange little one aren't you.

And its all gone quiet over there :lolol:, and Yes i do actually find results more important than League position, At least until come next May.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Would you swop Casper Ankergen for Bartosz Bialkowski ?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Your League Position is a false one anyway, its just a matter of time Before were Back above you in our rightful place.

Just f*** off. You write like a child.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
And its all gone quiet over there :lolol:, and Yes i do actually find results more important than League position, At least until come next May.

and if we had won and you had lost but you were ahead your tune would be different. no shame in losing to boro, and nothing special about beating forest.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
So we lost. Few we're expecting otherwise - wasn't a bad show. Defended well created chances but didn't sneak a goal.

We're still 7th in the Championship as a newly promoted side.

All the negative posters deserve their 'point of view' because perhaps they still believe in unicorns and rainbow pots of gold - but I, for one, am realistic about the fact that we are more than holding our own in a season where mid table consolidation was the only real goal...............
damn right :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here