[Football] Middlesbrough v Reading

oncearedalwaysared

Mar 30, 2016
in '86, we nearly died,

From Ayresome Park to the Riverside.

To Europe twice and we won the cup,

The Mighty Boro are going up!

PS..

You coming to our party on the 7th, guys?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
He was two million quid and he's sht. And to make matters worse, one of his COG esque return of three goals this season was against US. But put him in front of a gaping Boro net in the last minute and it's in row Z.

I think you'll find that he is costing Reading more than 2 mill for one season. As I understand it, they are paying a flat fee + wages. I would be surprised if it is less than 3 million.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
We like to keep it late, just to give you some false hope for the last game. Its all part of our evil plan to win this division. Just like the last four times previously we've won it. Not sure how many times Brighton have won it like. :wave:

Rhodes is shit. But to be fair you could have Messi, Suarez and Neymar upfront and they'd all be sitting on three goals each. #Karankaball

I still think its wide-open. The game against Bolton will be classic Boro making a early morning Saturday stroll into a climb up Everest. Burnley do the look the most vulnerable at this stage though. Dyche is an absolute chunt and we all hate him. He's ginger and smells of wee. (Probably.) He really does hate us and stems all the way back to the FA Cup semi-final in 1997 when he was playing for Chesterfield. Was a **** when he came to the Riverside with Watford and was a **** the last two times he's arrived in town.

I can't dislike Brighton though, your manager is nice, you liking knocking Poocastle out of the FA Cup and you don't employ Joey Barton.

With you re Dyche....an odious individual of the highest order. Nothing would please me more than for us to pip them to an automatic spot.

oncearedalwaysared

Mar 30, 2016
All I hope is that it is a party for both of us!

So do we eesbee... we're partial to a bit of 'Dyche bashing' and we've both given him a sleepless night this week!

I wanna win the title of course, but if we're already up, I'll personally roll out the red carpet for you to join the party!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
We like to keep it late, just to give you some false hope for the last game. Its all part of our evil plan to win this division. Just like the last four times previously we've won it. Not sure how many times Brighton have won it like. :wave:

Rhodes is shit. But to be fair you could have Messi, Suarez and Neymar upfront and they'd all be sitting on three goals each. #Karankaball

I still think its wide-open. The game against Bolton will be classic Boro making a early morning Saturday stroll into a climb up Everest. Burnley do the look the most vulnerable at this stage though. Dyche is an absolute chunt and we all hate him. He's ginger and smells of wee. (Probably.) He really does hate us and stems all the way back to the FA Cup semi-final in 1997 when he was playing for Chesterfield. Was a **** when he came to the Riverside with Watford and was a **** the last two times he's arrived in town.

I can't dislike Brighton though, your manager is nice, you liking knocking Poocastle out of the FA Cup and you don't employ Joey Barton.

Finding it hard to dislike Boro too. Your message boards seem to have a fair smattering of objectivity about them, unlike other teams. I did think you were the best team we have played when you beat us at the the Amex. We are also staying at a B&B run by a really decent Boro fan before the game in May.

Although that said I was really irritated by your winner last night. Still beat Burnley on tuesday and all will be forgiven and hopefully it will be a NE knees up on May 7.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Surely nothing would be better than for Boro to now smash the league and be on their hols for the last game? Remember our last game at the Withdean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Finding it hard to dislike Boro too. Your message boards seem to have a fair smattering of objectivity about them, unlike other teams.
I like their commentators on player too.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they've cheated FFP. If they hadn't, we'd be going up.

Smoggy7799

Banned
Apr 7, 2016
Seriously hope that us (Boro) and you go up. Can't stand Burnley at all, Dyche is a smug **** and all their fans are inbred. My ideal would be that we've got top spot wrapped up by the last game of the season and Burnley need us to beat you to go up so that we can just put the kids out and put in zero effort. Have high hopes of a result against Burnley as we seem to get fired up against the better teams, it's against the "easy" teams that we **** up: Bristol City (TWICE), MK Franchise, Charlton, Rotherham, Blackburn Rovers. Whereas I can only recall one game this season where we've really messed up against a top six team which was the 3-0 loss away to Hull. Good luck for the rest of the season and hopefully come May 7th we're both promoted and we can get pissed and have a massive promotion party UTB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here