Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Middlesbrough v Reading

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Must remember, NSC has told me a Middlesbrough win is good for us, so I should not be unhappy when they score.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes he is playing a blinder so far this half

<sits back and awaits inevitable howler>

I see Gaston Ramirez is on. That'll be the vastly expensive substitute I was anticipating. Though Nugent must be due a run out too (unless he's started? I've not seen their team).

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
<sits back and awaits inevitable howler>

I see Gaston Ramirez is on. That'll be the vastly expensive substitute I was anticipating. Though Nugent must be due a run out too (unless he's started? I've not seen their team).

Nugent on the bench. He'll come on with 10 mins to play to score the winner on the 93 minute. Inevitable.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Loving the accents.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
15mins to go
hold out Reading

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nugent on the bench. He'll come on with 10 mins to play to equalise on the 88 and score the winner on the 93 minute. Inevitable.

I'll go for the equaliser on 90 and the winner on 95 after an Al Habsi calamity.

Let's meet up at the end of this thread and compare notes :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Loving the accents.

I do not know who the pundit (aspinall side kick) is but regarding the Stuani 3 match ban announced pre game for violent conduct said something like this

ya canny get away with nothing now I remember 20 odd years ago at the Dell Alan Cork hit me hard with a left hook and I jus hit him back - now with cameras at every game ya canny not do it

Quality

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here