Middlesbrough tickets

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Mega Bus Friday from London 3pm £8
Mega Bus from Middlesbro Sunbday 8am £8

2 nights at Metro Hotel Stockton on Tees £54 train bus to Middlesbro £2.50 return

so total cost £75 plus food and beer.

100 miles closer than the Amex for me so i'll be driving there and back on the day. I also have a gig to go to in Manchester in the evening so will want to be back for that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mega Bus Friday from London 3pm £8
Mega Bus from Middlesbro Sunbday 8am £8

2 nights at Metro Hotel Stockton on Tees £54 train bus to Middlesbro £2.50 return

so total cost £75 plus food and beer.

This was completed for people on a tight budget and the time to spend doing it. We are driving up Friday and back Saturday afternoon /evening.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I have my ticket, I fear however this may become a 'dead rubber' only in as much as the Top 2 may have been decided. I sincerely hope the game is not a dress rehersal for an imminent home and away battle, but either way it will be a sort of end of term party.
Might drive, coach looks more favourable for this one.
Nice scenario would be need a result for automatic.....hopefully!

Be amazed if it is a dress rehearsal for a home and away battle, as that would require one of us and borough to finish outside the top four

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have my ticket, I fear however this may become a 'dead rubber' only in as much as the Top 2 may have been decided. I sincerely hope the game is not a dress rehersal for an imminent home and away battle, but either way it will be a sort of end of term party.
Might drive, coach looks more favourable for this one.
Nice scenario would be need a result for automatic.....hopefully!

I thinks there's a possibility we could need to win by a margin of about 20 goals :moo:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There'll be something on the game so long as there's still two or less points between us and Hull don't over take the pair. I'd call that as evens.

Up and down the same day on the train for this one. Going to be a long day but could yet be the equivalent of Newcastle '79. Keep the faith.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Ticket and travel lodge booked. What ever happens between now and then it will be the last game of the official season and I this time I think the players need a massive support for the way they have played this season.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
cheapest i can find from Haywards Heath is £129 return

You need to look for single tickets and break you journey down. Do HH to Vic then Kings X to York then York to Boro and opposite coming back. All on different rail websites as well. It's not easy.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Am I right that Boro can offer up to 3500 away tickets if required, so an extra 1500 if we sell out? Clutching at that straw as have to wait until priority members sale.
I think there was originally talk of another 1000 tickets so you may be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here