Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough tickets

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
I emailed the club regarding more tickets yesterday and got a response today saying that Brighton have requested more tickets and are now waiting for middlesbroughs reply. Could be good news for Brighton fans who missed out on a ticket

Less than 150 tickets left and the whole ground is sold out.

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
That's great. Exactly how it should be.

A gladiatorial combat in prospect. Or, ideally, a shuffling, sad 0-0 draw that sees both teams promoted.

Can't wait.

PG

I'd be happy watching 90 mins of keepy-uppy and head tennis whilst both sets of fans get pished together

aflman

Apr 8, 2016
Its easy for brighton fans to ask a boro fan to purchase a ticket for them.

Right and 1- would any boro fan be willing to buy a ticket for a Brighton fan? 2- how much would the price be?, 3- how likely is it that any brighton fan would want to pay that sort of money and sit in the home end? Not going to happen if you ask me

Boro BN1

Dec 18, 2015
Right and 1- would any boro fan be willing to buy a ticket for a Brighton fan? 2- how much would the price be?, 3- how likely is it that any brighton fan would want to pay that sort of money and sit in the home end? Not going to happen if you ask me

Probably won't happen now because tickets for the home sections will be rare as rocking horse shite for Boro fans but other than that I wouldn't see a problem with both sets of fans mingling. Especially if we're both already assured the auto places

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
Oh please no! Orchestrated hand clapping and a loud hailer. Euro fan football at its worst.

That said, at least its a long way from the library atmosphere I experienced at the third full Riverside a few years back!
You sure you went when there was a game on? No offence, but you don't seem that bright

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
You sure you went when there was a game on? No offence, but you don't seem that bright

Astonishingly articulate putdown. Of course no offence taken but care to explain?

Yes, it was 10th December 2011 and we lost 1 nil. Crowd was 16, 594 so I did you a disservice, it was 47.7% full! And this whilst you were 4th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here