[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Where's Wozza?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wishing to murder a Brighton player and being satisfied that an evil cartoon figure has perished are clearly two different things.

PS come on the ruddy Seagulls!!!!!!

Seriously? You read it literally? That's kind of sad isn't it?

PS: They played A Flock of Seagulls when Brighton came out... don't they realise?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Unless you're an NSC lovey and can celebrate someone's death ... this place is full of hypocrisy.
Whilst I didn't do that as I personally thought it was in poor taste I don't think you can compare the two directly regarding the effect they have had on peples lives in general (although some will probably try :D) so yea, I still think it deserves a ban :thumbsup:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Anyone else listening on Seagulls Player, what is that annoying noise that sounds like a deck of card being flicked.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Whilst I didn't do that as I personally thought it was in poor taste I don't think you can compare the two directly regarding the effect they have had on peples lives in general (although some will probably try :D) so yea, I still think it deserves a ban :thumbsup:

Ah well, that's is your prerogative... long live the NSC loveys.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Seriously? You read it literally? That's kind of sad isn't it?

PS: They played A Flock of Seagulls when Brighton came out... don't they realise?

I didn't read it literally, no, not being an utter dunce, but the tone of it for me was more barbaric and gruesome and funddamentally nasty. Ankers is one of us and Thatcher is the mythical evil figure of 2 decades back and more. I doubt someone would get a ban for offering to run over a Brighton player on a non-Brighton forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports