[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm getting pretty annoyed with Poyet constantly telling the press all week that the players are fit and fine when they quite clearly aren't.

Why tell the opposition what the prospective line up will be ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls :clap:

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Why? he's made it clear he doesn't want to tell the truth about which of our players are fit, as he doesn't want to give the opposition extra information. You know the score, we all knew Kaz and Buckley were out.

maybe he does this to keep the opposition guessing

Of course that's the reason why, and it does make sense. However it doesn't make it any less annoying as a fan to see the team considerably weaker than everyone was expecting!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Recovering from a little surgery, which means no interruptions from the wife asking me to do things around the house! You doing OK?

yep
apart from the weather being naughty

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course that's the reason why, and it does make sense. However it doesn't make it any less annoying as a fan to see the team considerably weaker than everyone was expecting!
The only weakness we weren't expecting was Kuszczak. It's annoying we're missing players, but it's not annoying that Gus didn't tell us in advance. I'm glad boro haven't had a week devoted to taking pot shots from 30 yards.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagulllsss!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports