Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Unreal, I know we have injuries but this looks mightily like this time last year when Gus decided we weren't good enough to go up and started ****ing around with the team. I really hope I am wrong but....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
How come mceachrans on the bench... ı thought he was the next best thing...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Unreal, I know we have injuries but this looks mightily like this time last year when Gus decided we weren't good enough to go up and started ****ing around with the team. I really hope I am wrong but....

Kuszczak, Bruno, Buckley, Lua Lua, Barnes, Hoskins, CMS... with all t hose out todays team is pretty much our best available

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Player playing up

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
I'm getting pretty annoyed with Poyet constantly telling the press all week that the players are fit and fine when they quite clearly aren't.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All the way to Middlesborough to be greeted with news that it's Hammond, Crofts and Bridcutt starting. Not happy.
We knew that Kaz and Buckley were injured, so what the hell were you expecting. Vicente could have started instead of Crofts, but that's just one change. Crofts and Hammond to battle all game, then bring Vicente on later.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

You think Gus decided against fielding our strongest team avoid a bash at the playoffs?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
When was the last time we beat Middlesbrough? In the 25 years I've been following the albion I can't remember anything other than defeats and the odd draw. Today would be a great time to stop that run and get a win.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm getting pretty annoyed with Poyet constantly telling the press all week that the players are fit and fine when they quite clearly aren't.
Why? he's made it clear he doesn't want to tell the truth about which of our players are fit, as he doesn't want to give the opposition extra information. You know the score, we all knew Kaz and Buckley were out.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
As a completely biased Albion supporter I feel that we've had no luck on or off the pitch this season, so I want lots of luck today!
Come on you Super Seagulls!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

maybe he does this to keep the opposition guessing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here