Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In effect, Ankergren didn't lose 64% of his matches last season, while we were still playing a bit ticky-tacky at the back, and TK hasn't lost 77% of his matches this season, when we have been miles more expansive in attack :thumbsup:

And then of course last season we didn't hav a classy left back and for the 2nd half of the season a centre back who played in the last World Cup ..we can all pick stuff to suit an argument

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think so too, but they're not going to be thinking like that. Their manager needs to get them fired up, and if they start playing like they know they can they can do it (etc). The point is, they won't go out there feeling like they're playing for nothing.

Agreed

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Need Crofts / Hammond to be getting on the score sheet today - Can't be Leo everytime

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
after all everyone... another big match today.. is the team in?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Seen the squad.... looks like we making sure of a draw and hoping to nick it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So it's ok to celebrate the death of Thatcher but if you question our keeper you get banned, whether or not you like the comment, banned? McNulty's Other Kidney don't you dare start another thread... the mod trolls will be on your back! Or learn to be an NSC darling. Couldn't think where else to post this, oh and I'm firmly in the 'Casper will be good' camp.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
All the way to Middlesborough to be greeted with news that it's Hammond, Crofts and Bridcutt starting. Not happy.
Buckley and Lualua will be missed, at least we've got Vicente to come off the bench.

Enjoy the game, and sing loud!

:)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thot wed expected one from Lua lua and buckley to be back :(

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
So it's ok to celebrate the death of Thatcher but if you question our keeper you get banned, whether or not you like the comment, banned? McNulty's Other Kidney don't you dare start another thread... the mod trolls will be on your back! Or learn to be an NSC darling. Couldn't think where else to post this, oh and I'm firmly in the 'Casper will be good' camp.
Presumably (I've only seen the title of the thread) he wasn't just questioning then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here