Mid Sussex Seagulls

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As I have stated to that Burwash lot be very careful as the ARS own supporters rights bragging.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Tuesday, can't make it as I'm working! Damn.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Great to hear this news of supporters clubs forming in Burwash, Haywards Heath, and Horsham.

Since the summer me and wehatepalace (dave) along with a few other Seagulls in Crawley and East Grinstead, have discussed forming a independant Crawley/ North Sussex Seagulls supporters club. We are currently considering setting up a website. If anyones interested
in helping out get in touch please. Thanks.

Lamps

Dec 30, 2008
Tenterden, Kent.
Gutted I can't make the meeting as I work away from Sussex during the week but being from East Grinstead (the frontline as i see it) I'm definitely all for it and hopefully I can contribute in the future.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Interest in joining but will be away next week.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It would be worth you coming along and see what Richard Hebbard has got say and meet some like minded Fans also the guys from Burwash may help with set up or even web site.
Great to hear this news of supporters clubs forming in Burwash, Haywards Heath, and Horsham.

Since the summer me and wehatepalace (dave) along with a few other Seagulls in Crawley and East Grinstead, have discussed forming a independant Crawley/ North Sussex Seagulls supporters club. We are currently considering setting up a website. If anyones interested
in helping out get in touch please. Thanks.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
we can do a deal you can bring your experience to the group
Do I count, or is there a rule against belonging to two groups (I am already a member of Seagulls over London)? Can't make 7th December anyway, but I wish you all the best with this. Try to get a few from the East Grinstead area. You need to nail the lie that it's a Palace town.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
It would be worth you coming along and see what Richard Hebbard has got say and meet some like minded Fans also the guys from Burwash may help with set up or even web site.

Thats kool would love to come as an observer, get some ideas and meet other like minded fans and Hebberd! Will certainly come weather permitting. :)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The Savanah Cafe Bar said they will do a curry and pint for a £5.00 so any one needing feeding after work or missing supper to get to meeting while stocks last.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I continue to recuperate after my latest operation so can't attend the meeting but put me down as interested. Thanks to those driving this idea forward!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking forward to Tuesday, Birdman. Lets hope the weather improves slightly to get the numbers up.

John

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I hope they do vegetarian curry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports