Mid Sussex Seagulls

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Dont be late on Tuesday 7.30 for 8.00 introduction Presentation by Director of operations
for the Albion Questions and answers(i hope) and Discussion Re supporters Club followed by networking. Also a curry and a pint for £5.00 serving from 6.30 to 9.00 while stock last.
Savannah cafe bar The Broadway Haywards Heath

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Tonights Presentation is on the new ground and you can ask questions re Tickets for away matches etc
and dont forget £5 for a pint and a curry while it last.We will be collecting contact infomations of all those who would like to join a supporters group tonight. See you Later

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We'll be there. Can you stop serving Asahi for a while. It's headbanging!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very interesting night.

Great presentation by the club. Good Question and Answer session.

The club answered questions honestly. I have a really good feeling for the future.

Club confirmed some of the following:

1901 club will NOT have preference over other STH's for away games. The club will run a points system. The more away tickets you buy through the club, the more points you will accumulate for future away games.

The club do not have any plans for multi-year season tickets (3, 5 or 10 years) at the moment. The season ticket direct debit facility can continue as an ongoing facilty.

The club believes that they will sell all the Season tickets leaving about 1,000 available per match for casual supporters.

Ground will open 2 hours before kick off and and close an hour or so after the final whistle.

Away fans will have the same facilities as home fans and will have pictures/themes that will reflect their club. eg Liverpool, pictures of Kenny Dagleish, Crystal Palace pictures of caravans.

The club has been geared with the Premiership in mind. Undersoil heating will be in place.

The club welcomes coach travel for home supporters. We are going to try and get something going for Mid Sussex. More info to follow.

Cheers

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Very interesting night.

The club answered questions honestly. I have a really good feeling for the future.

1901 club will NOT have preference over other STH's for away games. The club will run a points system. The more away tickets you buy through the club, the more points you will accumulate for future away games.

The club do not have any plans for multi-year season tickets (3, 5 or 10 years) at the moment. The season ticket direct debit facility can continue as an ongoing facilty.

The club believes that they will sell all the Season tickets leaving about 1,000 available per match for casual supporters.

Ground will open 2 hours before kick off and and close an hour or so after the final whistle.

Away fans will have the same facilities as home fans and will have pictures/themes that will reflect their club. eg Liverpool, pictures of Kenny Dagleish, Crystal Palace pictures of caravans.

The club has been geared with the Premiership in mind. Undersoil heating will be in place.

The club welcomes coach travel for home supporters. We are going to try and get something going for Mid Sussex. More info to follow.

Cheers

Sounds excellent evening mate. How many turned up?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A fair few Geoff. Could have been more but I think the weather put many people off. We didn't have any people from Burgess Hill but the evening certainly gave us some ideas!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
A fair few Geoff. Could have been more but I think the weather put many people off. We didn't have any people from Burgess Hill but the evening certainly gave us some ideas!

we are setting up a Littlehampton and area meet. hopeful of decent turn out, had lots of interest

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
we are setting up a Littlehampton and area meet. hopeful of decent turn out, had lots of interest

I think you will do well. We may need to borrow your strong arm again to hold the coach door when we play West Ham again! :lolol::lolol:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I think you will do well. We may need to borrow your strong arm again to hold the coach door when we play West Ham again! :lolol::lolol:

Sod that, am still awaiting my medal for the first time lol

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sod holding the door you have sacrificed the women and children and saved my union jack on the back of the coach.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Thank you Blackadder a good summary of the evenining and thank you Richard Hebbard who was just recovering from sickness.
Anybody who missed the evening and would like to be get updated on the Mid Sussex supporters group please PM me with contact details. Thanks for all those that came on a very cold evening it was great turning away those who turned up to watch Man Utd Ha Ha
Very interesting night.

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports