Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams sacked

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
unsurprising (and frankly pretty well merited)

should've stayed at Port Vale but he'd have been found out there as well.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yup, on BBC.co.uk now.

I guess it was to be expected

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not unexpected after allowing Palace to escape relegation without even trying.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will Lancing College have him back ?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Do you think he got that sinking feeling when he was invited to Little Chef this afternoon?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Not a surprise but sad for the guy.

It's never really happened for him since his first stint with us - and just when he was getting some semblence of sucess at Vale he jumped at the worst possible moment.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
After hearing the Chairman on the wireless [the man kept re-iterating he doesn't live in Sheffield; he lives abroad; not in Sheffield - strange chap], this is no surprise at all.

Apparently, he hasn't seen Mickey 'for weeks'. Sort of reminded me of someone . . .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Mickey's management career is like a game of snakes and ladders. He rolled a 6, went up the big ladder to the Blades, now he's rolled a 1 and slipped down the even bigger snake back to League 2.

You can see him at somewhere like Bradford or Oxford, and it's not impossible he could end up back in Sussex with Crawley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
After hearing the Chairman on the wireless [the man kept re-iterating he doesn't live in Sheffield; he lives abroad; not in Sheffield - strange chap], this is no surprise at all.

Apparently, he hasn't seen Mickey 'for weeks'. Sort of reminded me of someone . . .

Saying Micky is living abroad means that he doesn't live in Yorkshire :lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not surprised but a bit harsh bearing in mind he had a harder job than Jim Phelps (that's the 60s equivalent of Ethan Hunt for our younger viewers) when he inherited a shit team!!!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Rumour has it Gus will be sacked and Micky will replace him, bringing with him Booker, White, Hawkins, Mayo, Hart and Kuipers.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
My estimation of him went big time when he said on the radio, in his second spell with us, that we wernt supposed to beat teams like Leeds, it just showed that he never really understood the Albion or our fans expectations !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here