Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Gove

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I shall admit to being a Tory voter, but in Michael Gove as Education Secretary, we have a complete and utter cock juggling thundercunt.

That's very brave. You can probably get treatment.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I saw that and I found it cheap personal political point scoring by Greening which got the reaction it deserved.

Agreed, it's much better when a Labour person does it to a Tory person isn't it?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As much as it pains me to say it, I could very easily see Gove as the next Tory leader as well. Dark times.

After hearing of how he shouted abuse at his own party MP's who voted against DC's motion to attack Syria, I hope it's some way away. He is an odious little git.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
He is a dangerous man. A power crazed ****stick. I detest Blair, Brown and the likes, but Gove is an horrendous example of what a human can become.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Won't happen. He really is their latest Portillo. Just hope he has a similar Damascene moment, realises most people hate him and f*cks off back to academia where he belongs.

Gove wasn't an academic: he was a journalist ... and one who went on strike about 10 years ago

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Huh? How did you segue from what a specific person, Gove has said, to "Blair really messed up politics". What a nonsensical load of rot.

The reason that Labour are impotent in the face of a hypoctical right wing government is they themselves have moved too far to the centre/right. There is no viable left wing alternative left, hence why you don't see them kick up too much of a stink.

Who were responsible for that? Mainly Blair and Mandy.

Do you get it now?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Gove, By Jove, that's us !

He's always fair,he'll never swear, but now he's sh*t or..........well, sh*t, to be honest.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
gove.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
How can we be ruled by crass hypocrites like this? Labour should be wiping the floor with people like him, what the hell are they doing?
this.
What is so sad is that this country has the need to have food banks. We can afford to send billions of pounds across the world in "aid", we can afford billions of pounds stamping our so called authority in Afghanistan, the current g*****ment is desparate to spend billions of pounds bombing Syria, yet we can't put food in our own citizens mouths, nor roofs over many of their heads.

A vote for Tory, Labour or Lib Dem in the next election will ensure this state of affairs continues.
Then who do you recommend?

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
The reason that Labour are impotent in the face of a hypoctical right wing government is they themselves have moved too far to the centre/right. There is no viable left wing alternative left, hence why you don't see them kick up too much of a stink.

Who were responsible for that? Mainly Blair and Mandy.

Do you get it now?

Spot on. Because Labour have won numerous elections over the last 40 years with strong, left-leaning leaders who are not Tony Blair. Oh......

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Just read his Wiki page and it's interesting how very Christian he claims to be... He even went through the trouble to source private sponsership to fund getting a 'King James bible' to every school in the UK

"Having been raised in the Church of Scotland, Gove now worships in the Church of England, and regularly attends St Mary Abbots church, Kensington, London.[76] He stated he is "Christian and proud of it""

I'm sure if Jesus came back to earth he would be over the moon with the work Mr Gove does with the poor. The hypocrisy and arrogance of these scumbags really does get on my wick! :wanker:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You miss my point, with Blair in charge there's no bloody difference anyway. With the benefit of hindsight I'm sure he must be Thatcher's long lost son.

No, TB did what was necessary - made it OK to have a labour government (after the mess they were before). And three times, too. The caution was unavoidable, Ditto Obama - pointless spunking it up the wall in a riot of tumescent jubilation, followed by decades more of 'conservativism'. Its up to others to grasp the nettle and take it forward. Millipede is too geeky. But Labour's time will come again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I shall admit to being a Tory voter, but in Michael Gove as Education Secretary, we have a complete and utter cock juggling thundercunt.

Nice try 7/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here