Michael Essien

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Despite the fact this obviously isn't true, Danny Bloor is pretty well connected at the Albion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wish people would stop saying that. Gus has said him being in Spain won't make a difference to transfers this week.

How many 1st team signings have we made since Gus went away then? Gus is vague in the extreme on transfers but I am convinced that he wants to be there when big names signings are made, whatever he actually says.

Delighted to be proved wrong later this evening :shrug:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
How many 1st team signings have we made since Gus went away then? Gus is vague in the extreme on transfers

I know what you are saying but there is Mr Burke (forgotten first name) and TB so I am sure that any appropriate opportunity would not be lost on the basis 'can you come back next week ?

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I know this is some kind of shitty wind up, but this kind of thing makes us look unbelievably tinpot.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I wish people would stop saying that. Gus has said him being in Spain won't make a difference to transfers this week.

If this "gem" of a signing has already been done, it will not be confirmed until Gus is back from Spain. Yes the money discussions maybe done without Gus. Yes the administration/agent-bollocks maybe done but Gus, but there will definitely be no "gem" signing this week until Gus is back. Simple as that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports