Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Messi

Oct 25, 2003
So he'd be swopping a two-horse race for a three horse-race?

not even sure the premier league is a 3 horse race nowadays is it? the two manchester clubs (not convinced either of them are superb sides either) are miles ahead of everyone else

as for messi and muller, impossible to compare the two really....the standard of opposition, service and training are worlds apart, but for me messi is one top world cup performance away from being pretty much without doubt the best of all time...and I mean that. His record at club level is already (at a fairly young age) almost enough to put him up there, just needs to take that final step for me

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wikipedia:

In other languages that do not have the letter as part of the regular alphabet or in limited character sets such as ASCII, U-umlaut is frequently replaced with the two-letter combination "ue".

I stand corrected. I have learnt something. My German mother-in-law's maiden name is Muller/Mueller as well.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Loads of Zambians are protesting because apparently one of their players scored 107 in a year. Chitalu I think his name is.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Loads of Zambians are protesting because apparently one of their players scored 107 in a year. Chitalu I think his name is.

I think they apply a quotient (?) to 'lower grade' leagues, as they are deemed 'easier' to score in

As in Messi's tally would be multipled by 2, giving 172, and the Zambian fella's might be multiplied by 1.5, giving 161

Or somesuch mathematical formula ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here