Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Messi or Ronaldo

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As Arry Said on BBC when talking about Ronaldo " It bis debatable as to who is the best player in the world Ronaldo por Messi"

What is NSC verdict sorry cant do a poll dont know how.

My view just by a small margin Messi.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
As a defender I'd rather play against messi as he has less pace but if he was on my side and I was a striker I'd rather play with messi as he is more likely to pass me the ball. Tricky one and I think it depends on who else is in the side.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Messi day in day out..... The lad is the best player on the planet at the moment, and in 50 years time he will be talked about the way Pele, George Best and Diego Maradona are now :)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Messi swings it for me because of his attitude compared.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Messi. his close control is mesmerising. I sometimes have to rewind the play to see what he has done. Clearly a nicer person too.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
This. One is a preening, self serving, play acting thunderc*** who spends most of the game watching himself on the big screens and moaning at his team mates. The other is Messi.

He play acts Thundercats? I bagsy be Mumm-Ra :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He play acts Thundercats? I bagsy be Mumm-Ra :)

:lolol: I like that.

In terms of the thread, both are incredibly talented players who can be a joy to watch, but I'll vote for the one who doesn't come across as an arrogant twat.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Ronaldo has actually spent part of the half-time break tonight restyling his hair.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Having turned over to watch the end of Brazil v Argentina and seen a Messi wonder goal for his hat trick the answer is simple. 3-4 btw with 5 minutes left

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Ronaldo. He has done it for more than one club whereas Barcelona seem to adapt their game more to Messi. I'm really not sure if he could perform at the same level for another club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here