Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Messi or Ronaldo

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Messi hands down for me.

It's not just because he doesn't dive, but watching him get hacked at, chopped at, kicked, etc, but still carry on running doesn't half make me hate that diver Ronaldo even more...

D

Deleted member 18477

Messi just. Ronaldo is a great player though.

What makes me laugh most is Pele saying Neymar is better than Messi haha. Yea ok then. And by the way Pele, Maradonna was better than you!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Messi by a country mile
Ronaldo is a spoilt child - decent player if he could do without all the posturing and playing to the gallery but every time I see him I want to wipe that arrogant sneer off his face
Messi just gets on with the job

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi Messi

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Messi. Ronaldo is an exceptional athlete, but Messi is just an unbelievable footballer. His ability to change direction is unmatched and his low centre of gravity and ability to stay on his feet is just amazing to watch, no one really comes close to what he does. On top of that hes a brilliant team player.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ronaldo. He was the reason Man United did so well when they had him. I have yet to see Messi perform without other top class players around him.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Messi hands down. Freak of nature, incredible player

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
Watching Messi mug Brazil he does it at international and club level thats the difference, Ronaldo is shite at international level he never performs

Looked pretty good last night, some great balls in and a joy to watch. Hard to say though as I hate the fecker :p

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Free kick = Ronaldo, fierce shot from range = Ronaldo, at pace down the wing to beat a player and get a cross in = Ronaldo

To beat several players around the box/anywhere = Messi, to score = Messi, to improve the team as a whole = Messi

Sure Ronaldo is great, and has some attributes that Messi doesn't have, but Messi is definitely better overall.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Messi by a mile, all round striker

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
One of them has scored 82 goals this season (73 for Barca and 9 for Arg). The other is a massive diving bender...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Messi is a VERY strong player, do not be fooled by his size.

This was the case with George Best, very strong on the ball and a low centre of gravity!

Messi is the best player the world has seen and he is still only young! Ronaldo is a very good player but is human and blows hot and cold! Messi is a GOD! (George Best will always be my favorite though, watching him score a hat-trick done it for me)

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339324426.132656.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here