Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Message for "the truth"

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Didn't want to sully the REMF thread on this day and have no intention of being drawn into a slanging match but have to say that your comment that the events of September 11th 2001 were caused by the US Government are deeply stupid. You sir are clearly a bell end.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I wanted to comment that I agreed with him/her. But felt it was not the correct thread to do it on.

Weather the US Government or a man in a cave did it, does not make it any less tragic.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
But Stoo...you KNOW the Freemasons did it with their Illuminati mates in the Mossad!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The owners of the United States Federal Reserve (a completly non-Federal bank) did it.

Yes...but is'nt that the Freemasons and their Illuminati friends in the Mossad?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The Freemasons are not a bad organisation. Anyone can join it. The Illuminati does not exist. Mossad, well who knows.

For the first time ever and never since 3 steel building collapsed because of fire and 2 planes completly disapeard.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Blimey there's gullible and then there's pure idiocy but now I've found something beyond even that :facepalm:

Now tell me that no-one really died and it'll be like the holocaust apologists all over again

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
no contest

PS - if you want to jump on to trendy bandwagons try to engage your brain in the selection process...............you will look less of a chump

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
On balance it's probably "created by the US Government" I take issue with more. It was created by 19 hijackers and the people that plotted and funded the attack. I don't consider myself excessively gullible or stupid and certainly less so than the people who buy into the more lurid conspiracy theories such as it being an inside job to give an excuse for war.

As I said originally I have no intention of getting involved in some idelogoical or political argument but just felt that the thread honouring Robert Eaton , the others who died that day and paying tribute to the work done in his name was not the place for a dig at the USA.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Blimey there's gullible and then there's pure idiocy but now I've found something beyond even that :facepalm:

Now tell me that no-one really died and it'll be like the holocaust apologists all over again

Don't get him started Severnside...he will start telling us how it was'nt a f***ing great 747 that hit the pentagon but a supermarket trolley full of CIA explosives

Really...he will.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Yep, the planes were holographs and the Pentagon was hit with a cruise missile that vanished on impact. There were Men In Black going around dumping bits of airplane around New York for days afterwards to mislead the investigators. OBL is actually George Bush's cousin who is back at home working in a McDonald's in Alabama which is why they can't find him.

If there was ever a time that "the Reading Photo" should be wheeled out, this is one of them.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Don't get him started Severnside...he will start telling us how it was'nt a f***ing great 747 that hit the pentagon but a supermarket trolley full of CIA explosives

Really...he will.

It was a missile.

How the hell can a 747 completly disapear? How can a poilet who had no interest in learning how to fly, fly into the pentagon? Why are there no film relealsed to show a 'f***ing great 747' flying into the pentagon? Yet over 100 CCTV images were confiscated by the CIA/FIB? What the hell happened to the plane?

Why,in all other training exersises and real avents do NORAD have a 100% completion record, but on that tragic day had one of 75%?

One last question.

Please answer this question honistly without biased.

Does this picture look like they are investigating or covering up?
pentagon_lawn.jpg

But don't get me started. There is a footie match on in a mo.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
One other last question. Where the hell did you go to school?

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
An evidence based one.

Ok. Not sure I've ever heard of those but since it appears that spelling isn't highly valued there I'll keep my kids at the local Junior High here in the Sunshine State in the good old US of A.

God Bless America.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here