Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Merry Christmas

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Happy Christmas NSC’ers. I hope you’ve all enjoyed the year and have a peaceful Christmas, however you’re spending it.

Here’s to a good 2024.

Best
TC

Happy Holidays Shirley?

Doing to have them PC Police after you now to f*** up your holidays (not Christmas....)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Merry Christmas GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Happy Holidays Shirley?

Doing to have them PC Police after you now to f*** up your holidays (not Christmas....)
It’s still Christmas, whether people want to celebrate it or not.
i don’t get upset when people talk about Eid or Hanukkah.

But enjoy it, whoever you are, whatever you believe.
and I say that knowing full well there are plenty of people whose Christmas will be marred in some way. Mrs DiS and I have been to two funerals in the last three weeks, so there’s two families who have other things to think about.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It’s still Christmas, whether people want to celebrate it or not.
i don’t get upset when people talk about Eid or Hanukkah.

But enjoy it, whoever you are, whatever you believe.
and I say that knowing full well there are plenty of people whose Christmas will be marred in some way. Mrs DiS and I have been to two funerals in the last three weeks, so there’s two families who have other things to think about.
Funerals seem to come together, my Uncle is 85 and probably has Parkinsons, my mother is 90 and has got Dementia.
Have a feeling we will be travelling to Cheshire, maybe twice, at some point in 2024.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Merry Christmas! May your heart be light, your celebrations be joyful, and your time with loved ones be filled with warmth and laughter. Wishing you a holiday season full of love, peace, and happiness. May the spirit of Christmas bring you hope and inspiration for the coming year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Seasons Beatings!

Warms your heart, doesn't it?

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Happy Holidays Shirley?

You can have a Merry Xmas and Happy holidays too.

A couple of close friends who are practising Muslims (and some Jewish friends), use the opportunity to get together with their families for a couple of days peace and quiet without work, emails etc for a bit of quality time together, rather than any 'celebration'.

Thinking about it, It's actually what we do as a family, enjoying the tradition of Xmas but not being religious we don't really 'celebrate' anything (I suspect along with many, many others) :shrug:

So, Best wishes to all :smile:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Happy Holidays Shirley?

Are those the little PC Policemen in your head again ? You mustn't listen to them. They're not real.

I hope they didn't tell you that Christmas was cancelled in Birmingham. Only a lot of folk still believe that one.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here