Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mercurial, majestic, magnificent Mitoma [20/10/23: New deal signed]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That corner he won out of basically nothing was spectacular, and he linked up so well with Gross

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Looks good

The instinctive attacking approach should be coached out of him by Christmas in favour of a more chess like 15 minute build up 😂

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Lively and tidy, bet Trippier is still sweating.

Was almost telepathic with Gross.

Fair play to him as i took the view we would be weaker down the left when Trossard came off, how wrong was I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Saw one or two Mitoma shirts in the North. It's probably a far bigger deal in Japan than we currently realise. Without wanting to go unduly overboard, it's looking like a win-win for all concerned if he's going to make that kind of impact on a regular basis. How good would THAT be?

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Saw one or two Mitoma shirts in the North. It's probably a far bigger deal in Japan than we currently realise. Without wanting to go unduly overboard, it's looking like a win-win for all concerned if he's going to make that kind of impact on a regular basis. How good would THAT be?
Indeed had a Japanese fella next to me and another was in front of me both enjoyed themselves.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

Have you been on the Sherry this afternoon? :lolol:
But I whole heartedly concur

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Has a thing ever been made in Japan of that rugby result being here too?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Has a thing ever been made in Japan of that rugby result being here too?

Not sure how it played in Japan (pretty well I'd have guessed) but the Aussies made a movie of 'The Brighton Miracle'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brighton_Miracle

Brighton_miracle.jpg

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I thought he looked magic. Get him in the team.

I'm not convinced he's a wing back, i'd have him instead of Lallana in a wide left attacking position. Imagine the linking up he could do with Trossard on that side

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I thought he looked magic. Get him in the team.

I'm not convinced he's a wing back, i'd have him instead of Lallana in a wide left attacking position. Imagine the linking up he could do with Trossard on that side

If Potter can turn Dan Burn into a steady if unspectacular wing back then I’d say he’ll have no problem getting Mitoma fully up to speed to play that position.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
If Potter can turn Dan Burn into a steady if unspectacular wing back then I’d say he’ll have no problem getting Mitoma fully up to speed to play that position.

Maybe mate, I just think if you've got a player who can beat someone like that you don't really want to burden him with too much defensive work. Get him where he can hurt the opposition is my old fashioned view on the matter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here