MEP Nigel farage

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm moving on too, but as a realist.

You are a fantasist with little grasp of your own thought processes let alone what is happening to the country economically and politically. Thankfully, you are nowhere near any position of power.
What an insulting post. If you are so superior, which as a voter for remain goes without saying, you could at least express yourself with a little more of the milk of human kindness. A case of noblesse oblige?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What an insulting post. If you are so superior, which as a voter for remain goes without saying, you could at least express yourself with a little more of the milk of human kindness. A case of noblesse oblige?

Oh do **** off.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
:lolol: What with this and your other comments i can see why many think the lefties and Remainers are the angry mob.....knuckle draggers :)

Other comments?

Are you making stuff up again?

Of course, we can return to the origins of this little tête-à-tête if you wish. Since June 24th, do you think that the country has suffered any economically or politically as a result of the vote to leave?

Please support you thoughts with a sound argument. This need only constitute one or two facts.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
. Since June 24th, do you think that the country has suffered any economically or politically as a result of the vote to leave?

Please support you thoughts with a sound argument. This need only constitute one or two facts.
-(

I stated after the result that time was needed, whilst i knew the whiners and whingers would expect instant results. Most Leave voters realised that things could be sticky for a while, i did not expect such negativity and bleating to try and get another vote though. No facts, to early to tell......meanwhile you Remainers keep on moaning.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Hate to cherry pick, sorry no I love to cherry pick, but you have all started calling each other ***** and moved off topic.

I'll set you back on topic. MEP Farage is a **** whether we remain or leave.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I stated after the result that time was needed, whilst i knew the whiners and whingers would expect instant results. Most Leave voters realised that things could be sticky for a while, i did not expect such negativity and bleating to try and get another vote though. No facts, to early to tell......meanwhile you Remainers keep on moaning.

You 'stated' today that 8000 people were deported from Norway 'a couple of months ago' which was complete and utter bullshit.
Im sure you saw people asking you to either show some evidence, or make an apology. Did you do either?
Ive not seen any remainers moaning on here particularly. I see lots of brexiteers saying they are. I see brexiteers still posting bullshit 'facts', as well you know

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Ive not seen any remainers moaning on here particularly. I see lots of brexiteers saying they are. I see brexiteers still posting bullshir 'facts', as well you know

Indeed. The whole brexit campaigm was one of moaning and it hasnt stopped. Chip on both shoulders

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You've changed your tune.

Hardly. Unless you wish to stop acting like a fantasist?

You play the pedant, the rest of the country will try and sort it out.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

We haven't even begun the process of withdrawal yet. This isn't moaning, it's a continuation of genuine concern, because one thing is sure - there is no plan, because nobody in government want to leave the EU.

The fact is, that people like you didn't think any further than victory. Now you've put us all in the shit and your continued strategy is 'head in the sand and it'll all be alright in the end.' Some of us would like something a little better thought out than that.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Show me some examples of 'moaning'.
I can certainly show you brexiteers posting downright lies.
I haven't time to show examples as I'm off to work. However people are people and I believe lies are told from both sides. Some Remainers have branded leavers as racist people who don't care about the economy or state of Britain or about Europe as a whole. Complaints that our economy is smaller now than France's (not true) that the pound is lower than the dollar, that the property prices will fall (good in my opinion, even as a homeowner) there are loads of other complaints, but the one that rankles me most is the suggestion that we should all vote again as the leavers were so stupid that they shouldn't have been able to vote in the first place. That reluctance to accept a democratic vote is appalling and does this country's credentials no good whatsoever.

So quite how you think there has been no moaning from remainers is staggering.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I haven't time to show examples as I'm off to work. However people are people and I believe lies are told from both sides. Some Remainers have branded leavers as racist people who don't care about the economy or state of Britain or about Europe as a whole. Complaints that our economy is smaller now than France's (not true) that the pound is lower than the dollar, that the property prices will fall (good in my opinion, even as a homeowner) there are loads of other complaints, but the one that rankles me most is the suggestion that we should all vote again as the leavers were so stupid that they shouldn't have been able to vote in the first place. That reluctance to accept a democratic vote is appalling and does this country's credentials no good whatsoever.

So quite how you think there has been no moaning from remainers is staggering.

Maybe somebody else will provide. Otherwise, im happy to wait until the evening :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports