MEP Nigel farage

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nigel "quiter" Farage. He can shout and scream but when it comes down to actually doing somthing he runs a mile!
Actually doing something? He has driven a campaign over the last 15-20 years which has resulted in the second largest country in the European Union leaving. Yeah, he's not really done much has he?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
All mouth and no actions. As slimy and untrustworthy as he looks.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Actually doing something? He has driven a campaign over the last 15-20 years which has resulted in the second largest country in the European Union leaving. Yeah, he's not really done much has he?

What he's done is fool a lot of people into blaming the wrong people for their woes while simultaneously being exactly the type of person that causes the woes. Taking the EU's money ( your money), not turning up for votes or debates, lying to people who believed in him and doing a runner when the time to do some follow up work arrives.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What he's done is fool a lot of people into blaming the wrong people for their woes while simultaneously being exactly the type of person that causes the woes. Taking the EU's money ( your money), not turning up for votes or debates, lying to people who believed in him and doing a runner when the time to do some follow up work arrives.

He's a **** is much shorter :smile:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
they've done their jobs, what else have they got to prove, 52% cant be wrong in a democratic vote :clap2:
regards
DR

Of course the majority CAN be wrong in a democratic vote... Nazi Germany as an example, the democratic rise of the fuhrer or maybe you approved of this too...

What a ****ing stupid comment 52% can't be wrong in a democratic vote... YES numpty they can. THE MASSES ARE ASSES

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Farage has taken time off to spend with his German wife before she is deported.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Farage has taken time off to spend with his German wife before she is deported.

Moron peddles the lie Europeans will be deported
scares crap out of EU nationals
Remainers all giggle how funny coz we can blame leave

grow up you morons,you dickheads are doing nothing but harm with you deliberately trying to scare immigrants that they are screwed......what an awful shower of depressing shit you people are......its going to be a task for you to gloat and **** off in front of each other as you get older whilst telling everyone the country is shit,but i suspect you will give it a good old go

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Honestly! Why do some of the people who voted leave on here feel the need to back up their opinions with constant insults and name calling like the poster on here and the guy who spent a day calling me a D-head? You really do yourself no favours when you call people names. We all have a right to post an opinion but We also have a right to view and comment on this forum without some foul mouthed (foul fingered?) angry poster resorting to swearing. Honestly, it may look okay on a forum but picture yourself saying that out loud in front of people, you'd look pretty foolish and nobody would be listening, and they'd be right not to.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Moron peddles the lie Europeans will be deported
scares crap out of EU nationals
Remainers all giggle how funny coz we can blame leave

grow up you morons,you dickheads are doing nothing but harm with you deliberately trying to scare immigrants that they are screwed......what an awful shower of depressing shit you people are......its going to be a task for you to gloat and **** off in front of each other as you get older whilst telling everyone the country is shit,but i suspect you will give it a good old go

this was a tongue in cheek joke..

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
What has that got to do with anything?

The statement was that he hasn't done anything. Like him or loathe him, he has had an enormous effect on our country.

Duh!, that was the whole point of my aside and my agreement with you, or have you not seen the sketch where the People's Front of Judea ask the question "what have the Romans done for us" and a whole list of improvements that the Romans had brought to the country are rattled off!

As you said, love him or loathe him he has helped change the history of our country.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The argument was that the experts were biased, and saying what was in their own interests, rather than the interests of the country. That doesn't mean you wouldn't want a business expert running the country now the decision is behind us. One that backed Brexit, by the way.

So is May the known then? We know she's against Brexit, is that why you support her - because she doesn't think the country is in a good position to succeed now?

Triggaaar, the country is NOT in a good position to succeed now. Have you not noticed?

We need to get on with it yes, but economically and politically we are in a weaker position. We knew that would happen by voting Leave, so let's accept it and move on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Triggaaar, the country is NOT in a good position to succeed now. Have you not noticed?
No I haven't. What's happened then?

We need to get on with it yes, but economically and politically we are in a weaker position.
That doesn't mean the country can't succeed still. I'd like a PM that believes the country can succeed, not a PM that thinks we're ****ed.
We knew that would happen by voting Leave, so let's accept it and move on.
I moved on a couple of weeks ago, I'm ready for the challenges ahead. Plenty here are trying to say 'I told you so' instead of looking forward, despite the fact that we still don't know what's going to happen.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Duh!, that was the whole point of my aside and my agreement with you, or have you not seen the sketch where the People's Front of Judea ask the question "what have the Romans done for us" and a whole list of improvements that the Romans had brought to the country are rattled off!

As you said, love him or loathe him he has helped change the history of our country.
Sorry, I did wonder which way you were arguing and decided that you were using the Roman argument in favour of the EU! I was wrong. Peace!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No I haven't. What's happened then?

That doesn't mean the country can't succeed still. I'd like a PM that believes the country can succeed, not a PM that thinks we're ****ed.
I moved on a couple of weeks ago, I'm ready for the challenges ahead. Plenty here are trying to say 'I told you so' instead of looking forward, despite the fact that we still don't know what's going to happen.

I'm moving on too, but as a realist.

You are a fantasist with little grasp of your own thought processes let alone what is happening to the country economically and politically. Thankfully, you are nowhere near any position of power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports