Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEP Nigel farage

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Im not a 'Miss'
Ok, ive imagined the various interviews on the BBC, CNN and other news outlets of people who regret their brexit vote.

CNN lol.Seriously you dont get it do you. The remain pulled a stunt like"its all one big con", probelm is you and the few who swallowed it have missed the clear statements by grove and others that infact we will be leaving the ECJ and there will be controlled borders.

Now imagne by some fluke you got another referendum. those who bought into that spin would realsie they had been hoodwinked, again and the likley outcome would be a higher than 52% majority when Leave produce statements by "Experts" back peddling.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
looney is a very practised troll. It doesn't matter how you debate, he will come back with a counter argument.

Quite true, but in this case my counter arguments provide examples, his do not.

So whos trolling who?

Maybe I am pretending to troll him into troll me into troll him?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
When you know you are wrong or struggling but are too pigheaded to either give up or admit that you are wrong then personal abuse is the only weapon you have left in your armoury.
So I would not worry too much about it.

Pity that overlooking his insults kind of blows your "measured response" out of the water.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Leadsom gets in it will be extraordinary.
Just 6 years in parliament and she's suddenly PM. Meteoric for today's age.

Getting onto the shadow cabinet in record speed is one thing. Getting into the top job, quite another.

It would also be very worrying.
Why? I'm not sure career politicians are the answer, she has business experience.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Have you costed 3 million extra houses at 300k a go? You going to cough up how much? Infrastructure upgrades, the loss of social mobiliy the fall in quality of life?

Good grief, is that flimsy riposte the best you've got? You really have no grip on reality, the cost is easily affordable with the value provided. The fall in quality of life is your judgement; mine is that our society would be improved without irrational, antisocial and unpleasant people, you know, like the one gazing back when you look in the mirror.

Your random collection of justifications is as chaotic as your usual scatalogical thought process, you know, just like the proverbial mad woman's sh*t.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
CNN lol.Seriously you dont get it do you. The remain pulled a stunt like"its all one big con", probelm is you and the few who swallowed it have missed the clear statements by grove and others that infact we will be leaving the ECJ and there will be controlled borders.

Now imagne by some fluke you got another referendum. those who bought into that spin would realsie they had been hoodwinked, again and the likley outcome would be a higher than 52% majority when Leave produce statements by "Experts" back peddling.

Yes mate

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Good grief, is that flimsy riposte the best you've got? You really have no grip on reality, the cost is easily affordable with the value provided. The fall in quality of life is your judgement; mine is that our society would be improved without irrational, antisocial and unpleasant people, you know, like the one gazing back when you look in the mirror.

Your random collection of justifications is as chaotic as your usual scatalogical thought process, you know, just like the proverbial mad woman's sh*t.

How is that cost affordable? Did you use your fingers to work it out?

Here you go, educate yourself.

https://www.economist.com/media/pdf/QUALITY_OF_LIFE.pdf

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Why? I'm not sure career politicians are the answer, she has business experience.

Yeah, so has Donald Trump.

No, you need to be a bit government savvy.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah, so has Donald Trump.
Your argument against someone with business experience is one idiot. It's not a great reason not to have someone with experience.

No, you need to be a bit government savvy.
Well if she gets to be PM after a few years in politics, that's fairly savvy.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Your argument against someone with business experience is one idiot. It's not a great reason not to have someone with experience.

Interestingly the US side is that Trump junior inherited such an enormous sum that, actually, his portfolio of investments would have a higher net profit if he had just stuck it in a reasonably keen priced bank account and done NOTHING with it except keep collecting his interest.

It's pretty shoddy thar he won't show us his P&L which would do nothing for his ridiculous posturing and preening now would it.?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
looney is a very practised troll. It doesn't matter how you debate, he will come back with a counter argument.

Very practised but still not very good at it, one of the few embarrassments of NSC, our Trolls are very low quality.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I think we've done enough going into the unknown don't you?

Thankfully, this decision won't be left to a referendum.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

D

Deleted member 22389

Well done Nigel, they didn't see you coming. Thanks for listening to people concerns and giving people a voice.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nige want to now spend more time in France with his German wife, honest you couldn't make it up. What about more time in Belgium doing your job?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nige want to now spend more time in France with his German wife, honest you couldn't make it up. What about more time in Belgium doing your job?

He'll still be drawing his €84K salary & expenses for the next two years, don't forget. He's a hypocrite.

D

Deleted member 22389

He'll still be drawing his €84K salary & expenses for the next two years, don't forget. He's a hypocrite.

Same as Kinnock, Mandleson and all the others then. He is employed as a Euro Sceptic, it is healthy because it's brings change.
Whether you like it or not, Labour dropped the ball. Instead of attacking the problems they started attacking the man and it backfired on them.

I was a Labour voter, but never again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here