Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men hugging Men.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I don't like hugs full stop. WTF is their purpose?

From Wikipedia:

A hug, sometimes in association with a kiss, is a form of nonverbal communication. Depending on culture, context and relationship, a hug can indicate familiarity, love, affection, friendship or sympathy.[1] A hug can be given as an indication of support, comfort, and consolation, particularly where words are insufficient. A hug is usually a demonstration of affection and emotional warmth, sometimes arising out of joy or happiness at meeting someone or seeing someone that they have not seen in a long time.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
From Wikipedia:

A hug, sometimes in association with a kiss, is a form of nonverbal communication. Depending on culture, context and relationship, a hug can indicate familiarity, love, affection, friendship or sympathy.[1] A hug can be given as an indication of support, comfort, and consolation, particularly where words are insufficient. A hug is usually a demonstration of affection and emotional warmth, sometimes arising out of joy or happiness at meeting someone or seeing someone that they have not seen in a long time.

Doesn't say anything about dry humping in that. Any time the missus tries to hug me I start dry humping her.

Seems to work in stopping the hugs, especially out in public.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Sweet. So next time I'm at a game and the Albion score, instead of hugging the next person and jumping up and down, I'll just pull their trousers down instead and do the needful....

You need to establish the etiquette first to avoid embarrassing head butt injuries when you both go for it at the same time. I think this will be a great way of shutting up the visiting homophobes as they'll be far too busy videoing it on their phones for a sneaky one when they get home to call us nasty names.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
You need to establish the etiquette first to avoid embarrassing head butt injuries when you both go for it at the same time. I think this will be a great way of shutting up the visiting homophobes as they'll be far too busy videoing it on their phones for a sneaky one when they get home to call us nasty names.

Also you need to agree on a "Safe" word.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Why do you care?

If you dont want to hug a man, don't hug a man. It says more about you than the people who want a man hug.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
More than happy for the man-hug. As long as it's not too long and you at least know the person then i'm game.

king B

Jun 16, 2011
There's nothing wrong with it! I've known my best mate for years and he's like brother to me and hug when we say bye, I see nothing wrong with it!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Well it's true I'm far more inhibited than Hungry Joe, who wants to get up front and personal with father_and_son's underaged daughter. Funny how you chose to ignore that and criticize my view instead.

Probably because he took it as its intended purpose, i.e. a joke. Lighten up and getting hugging dude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here