Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men hugging Men.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Quick hug for a close friend I rarely see. Beyond that I see no point in hugging men. It's wasting valuable sex time.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
are you confused about your own sexual persuasion?

I'm very comfortable Honky Tonks!

images (32).jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I gave up man hugging after an awkward moment a few years back. I was at my then girlfriends house and was leaving, saying goodbye to her folks. The Dad came down to say goodbye in just his pyjama bottoms and no top, a man in his 60's. For some unknown reason I went in for a goodnye hug. I still til this day cannot tell you why I did so. Even as I was approaching with clear hugging intent I could almost hear the buttocks of the household clenching. I did not stop, I know not why. I was committed. As I embraced the pensioners fresh from bed clammy torso I knew what I was doing was wrong but had to carry through with my misjudged, inexplicable actions. I remember holding him for just a moment too long as well in an attempt to carry off the impression that this was acceptable. I could feel all eyes on me and feel him tensing. We all knew this was wrong. We left and carried out the car journey in static silence until Popmaster came on and broke the awkwardness. None of us ever spoke of it again.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I gave up man hugging after an awkward moment a few years back. I was at my then girlfriends house and was leaving, saying goodbye to her folks. The Dad came down to say goodbye in just his pyjama bottoms and no top, a man in his 60's. For some unknown reason I went in for a goodnye hug. I still til this day cannot tell you why I did so. Even as I was approaching with clear hugging intent I could almost hear the buttocks of the household clenching. I did not stop, I know not why. I was committed. As I embraced the pensioners fresh from bed clammy torso I knew what I was doing was wrong but had to carry through with my misjudged, inexplicable actions. I remember holding him for just a moment too long as well in an attempt to carry off the impression that this was acceptable. I could feel all eyes on me and feel him tensing. We all knew this was wrong. We left and carried out the car journey in static silence until Popmaster came on and broke the awkwardness. None of us ever spoke of it again.

Brilliant. Had a similar experience at a gig when I met this bloke I'd been chatting to on the British Sea Power forum for years. We'd had a stormy on-line relationship but peace had eventually broken out. When he introduced himself I had an overwhelming urge to hug him. He tensed, looked at me like he was going to shit himself, didn't respond (so I hung on as you did whilst trying to say something 'cool', the contents of which I can't remember), and his very fit girlfriend did that half squint/raised eyebrow 'wtf!' thing. Devastating.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Brilliant. Had a similar experience at a gig when I met this bloke I'd been chatting to on the British Sea Power forum for years. We'd had a stormy on-line relationship but peace had eventually broken out. When he introduced himself I had an overwhelming urge to hug him. He tensed, looked at me like he was going to shit himself, didn't respond (so I hung on as you did whilst trying to say something 'cool', the contents of which I can't remember), and his very fit girlfriend did that half squint/raised eyebrow 'wtf!' thing. Devastating.

Ha, why do we do such things?! Horrible feeling when you know it's utterly inappropriate but you can't back out!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Ha, why do we do such things?! Horrible feeling when you know it's utterly inappropriate but you can't back out!

I feel better for talking about it now though, and for knowing I'm not alone. There really should be a support group for this kind of thing.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
my personal rules are:

1. both parties need to be notorious experienced man huggers
2. ideally no more than 2 seconds...MAXIMUM of 5 seconds
3. once the initial contact is made, there must be no progression in the level of physicality
4. man hugs should be from the side (for the less experienced hugger) or a pro-level frontal...NEVER FROM BEHIND
5. under no circumstances may the two parties be lying down at any point...standing only

the general itinerary is: Eye contact---arm stretch from both parties to signify intent----both parties approach at roughly the same speed----ONLY THE TOP HALF OF THE BODY MUST MAKE THE FULL TRIP TO AVOID A CLASH OF GENITALS----some sort of vocal encouragement to ensure that both of you are comfortable----quick squeeze to signify that the hug has reached its emotional destination---break embrace

You Christians BLOODY LOVE a hug.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Hahaha!! This one of the funniest things I've ever read on NSC. You're a good story-teller...:)

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire

Phew, thank Gawd for that, I thought you were gonna tell us you felt the early stirrings of a lazy lob on, through his jimmy jam bottoms!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Gladstone, a scouser, who opposed the abolition of slavery and Earl Haig who sent millions of men to their death in France?

Don't blame me...I nicked the quote from the immortal Basil Fawlty...." Sybil, that type would wear a dog turd round his neck if he thought it was fashionable "...etc etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here