• meh

Votes: 251 52.8%

• Total voters

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Really ? I haven’t seen any tabloid headlines. Not one

But you have some awareness of what they say I guess.

I mean i'd sooner wear a Palace shirt in the north stand than buy a Daily Mail, but I know of the sort of thing they report. Not least because what they are reporting (or claiming) gets reported about on news outlets I do pay attention to

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Some things are just not that foggy.

View attachment 134509

The thing you're insinuating may or may not be true.

I wasn't there so don't know.

I also don't really see it as my business.

I broadly support the Royal Family as I think they add more to our country than they take away, but I personally have no interest in the gossip that follows them around

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
But you have some awareness of what they say I guess.

I mean i'd sooner wear a Palace shirt in the north stand than buy a Daily Mail, but I know of the sort of thing they report. Not least because what they are reporting (or claiming) gets reported about on news outlets I do pay attention to

Honestly, no. I know what people on NSC claim they say but the day I take this place as a reliable source I might as well give up ! I don’t read the earnest broadsheet analysis on her as it really just feeds a pre written agenda. I glaze over during tv adverts and anything to do with the Royal Family, horses or rugby. All in all I haven’t read or seen anything about these characters since Diana’s death and that’s the way it’s staying. I’m only chipping into this thread because a section of anti Royal people seem to have joined a Royal’s fan club. Add in the vulgar celebrity culture of American actresses and we are witnessing some interesting mental contortions.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Mail on Sunday now ordered by a court to publish a front page statement about why they lost a copyright claim she filed. See - she is good for something.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Would like to know why people actually dislike her - what has she done wrong? I went like because of suits but otherwise it would have been meh.

I wouldn't say 'actually dislike' her because I went with "meh". But for me I watched Suits too, loved it until it got tired out and lost its way. But I read a fair few things on the interwebs prior to any of this Harry stuff, like years before, that she was just a bit of a **** on set and with fans. I know the instant "well that's because people are racist" argument is common too, but I heard the exact opposite about Gina Torres, a costar on Suits. So yea, that's why I moved away from 'like', I also just definitely don't care enough to be more than a meh though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've not read this thread, but just wanted to add that I would most certainly enjoy hanging out the back of her.

Thank you.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
B2B6EA7F-C6DD-422A-91E7-0F8BDFE113D8.jpeg

:)

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Not totally sure that previous post should be on here

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I've not read this thread, but just wanted to add that I would most certainly enjoy hanging out the back of her.

Thank you.

That’s very public spirited of you Easy, she speaks highly of you too! :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Some things are just not that foggy.

View attachment 134509

It's false and, as usual, fueled on lies.

The timetables of Hewitt's affair with Diana don't match up.

If you want to look at biological similarities check out Prince Philip in the 1950s.

39CEE82F00000578-3882024-image-a-61_1477654432156.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here