Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McNulty joining Albion?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Davies was rated at £50k I read and McNulty £150k so perhaps that is your £200k.

that sounds right

davies is talented but has a very bad rep as disruptive and hard to manage. I think they would happily wipe their faces at £50K

Last edited:

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
They have many left backs. Really can't see him going there. But then again Leeds are scum!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
According to the local radio station McNulty will be gone by Monday, clubs in the frame are Brighton, Blackpool and Leeds.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Mc nulty to leeds, Parker to brighton perhaps? {would like to point out that nobody told me abvout this,i just made it up } :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to the local radio station McNulty will be gone by Monday, clubs in the frame are Brighton, Blackpool and Leeds.

Given that option and all things being equal I would chose either Blackpool or Leeds because I would not have to move. Granted to buy a house now would be great but to sell one wouldnt so I would sooner stay put.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I notice that since returning to Leeds from his loan with us, Johnson seems to have been an ever present in their first team (albeit subbed yesterday)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Cloughie Jnr. seems to like Savage. He must have learned a bit from his time here.:dunce:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It would be a great signing if we got McNulty but I see it as strange that he has seemingly gone from not wanting to talk to us to signing. I would be very surprised if we were the club that he is set to join.

I hope that this time tomorrow I will be eating my words.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
It would be a great signing if we got McNulty but I see it as strange that he has seemingly gone from not wanting to talk to us to signing. I would be very surprised if we were the club that he is set to join.

I hope that this time tomorrow I will be eating my words.

Phillip Parsons, if you're watching, in five minutes time, I will be strapped to a Wheel of Death and you will have a plate with some words and a knife and a fork. What I'm trying to say is you're going to eat your words.

Well done B-Boi - top rumour!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here