Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McNulty joining Albion?

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Hi there new member here. This is the first time i've joined northstand chat, but was compelled to share the rumour I heard earlier today, after the game. Rumour has it McNulty has decided to join us afterall, and is joining on Monday. I was rather unsure about this at first, but he wasn't in the squad for Stockport today, and stockport fans seem to think he's joined an unamed club. Worth a shout?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if so he is the final piece in the jigsaw

welcome to the forum by the way

Jimmy Grimble

I heard murmurs of this as well and, apparently, the Davies transfer is worth 200k, seems there is a a fair bit of money about...

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Cheers! Yeah I was about sceptical at first, but apparently no other clubs showed any interest, other than us.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I heard this at the game. And apparently we are paying real money.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This would be a top top top signing.

If true the board are finally backing Mickey with some serious loot. Good stuff.

Jimmy Grimble

Jimmy Grimble

Davies was rated at £50k I read and McNulty £150k so perhaps that is your £200k.

Don't think so BG, Oldham paid 50k for Davies when they got him; he's arguably now gone onto be their most talented striker, he scored goals on loan at Stockport and he's still pretty young. I was told 200k for him alone and have no reason to doubt it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't think so BG, Oldham paid 50k for Davies when they got him; he's arguably now gone onto be their most talented striker, he scored goals on loan at Stockport and he's still pretty young. I was told 200k for him alone and have no reason to doubt it.

Oldhams best striker without a shadow of doubt is Lee Hughes but I am sure that I read that we had offered 50k for him but I wouldnt swear by that. The way Micky is talking £200k seems a reasonable fee in this day and age for a striker as he is described as. I think that Calvin Andrew had a good game today and showed that we need a big man up front as a foil for Forster.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Well we were told mickey had money to spend so presume so, all depends on what the figure was to bring in Craig davies

B-boi

Jan 31, 2009
B-town
Well if that Bloom guy stumped up £300,000 for Murray, to try for promotion, then I don't see why he wouldn't do the same to avoid relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here